ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by Steel
perhas you could just lower the size of your signture or something...?

Too bad!!! My sissy's not only one. Same to others like Darlin Tweety. I still like Sissy's thru. rainbow rulez!

Originally posted by Lasza
Too bad!!! My sissy's not only one. Same to others like Darlin Tweety. I still like Sissy's thru. rainbow rulez!

right on :thumb: hey lasza ;)

Originally posted by Lasza

thanks sissy for ur kindness, and correction on ur spelling it's THO not THRU :)

rainbow deffy rulez :)

Sorry i haven't answered any qqs and if theres any more qqs please feel free to ask me!!!!!!! IM waiting pateincely for u all to ask me questions :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Hey guess what?

:cuddle:
hehe

AHHH i see how it is a CUDDLE here hehehe :) thanks annie sorry i m really disgusted at some poeple right now and i have been used..... so its a anger time for me ...

Originally posted by javapride
AHHH i see how it is a CUDDLE here hehehe :) thanks annie sorry i m really disgusted at some poeple right now and i have been used..... so its a anger time for me ...

ohh u are bein a ghost java now :sadwave:

Originally posted by Fly Free
how would u define "stalking" qq

someone who wears the same clothes, follow the same places they go, ie; jobs or colleges, someone who steals gf/bf, someone who backstabs the person and acts like the same person....

and this isn't me.....

I hate to butt in java but u had been on her back when she tries to date some1 new u wud want her to yourself so isn't that obvious u talk about her ALL the time? :roll: move on with ur life will u? u can't think of her as ur soul mate and best friend u know something? u talkin about stephy 24/7 makes me sick to my stomach :barf:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
I hate to butt in java but u had been on her back when she tries to date some1 new u wud want her to yourself so isn't that obvious u talk about her ALL the time? :roll: move on with ur life will u? u can't think of her as ur soul mate and best friend u know something? u talkin about stephy 24/7 makes me sick to my stomach :barf:

HEY, funny, U talked abt stephy NOT me i never brought her up.... U did all the bringing up don't blame me, u told me U would tell stephy this or that i said go for it i wasn't blocking U from doing that... U think i obessed abt her no she doesn't grasp the idea of friendship and this is about ASKING me qqs not about plms if u got a plm IM me or PM me either way.... don't go sticking ur nose where it doesn't belong! and i considered her my friend til she hurt me the last two days u haven't SEEN what hurt she has done to me....

Originally posted by javapride
HEY, funny, U talked abt stephy NOT me i never brought her up.... U did all the bringing up don't blame me, u told me U would tell stephy this or that i said go for it i wasn't blocking U from doing that... U think i obessed abt her no she doesn't grasp the idea of friendship and this is about ASKING me qqs not about plms if u got a plm IM me or PM me either way.... don't go sticking ur nose where it doesn't belong! and i considered her my friend til she hurt me the last two days u haven't SEEN what hurt she has done to me....

okiiee cuz I love talkin about her if u want me to stop talkin about her why u say so :P I :bowdown: to stephy

stephy-

sorry about that :laugh2:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
okiiee cuz I love talkin about her if u want me to stop talkin about her why u say so :P I :bowdown: to stephy

stephy-

sorry about that :laugh2:

hahah no worries Purrs :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
uh huh sounds like u dont get it *smh* :ugh:

:bsflag: nuf said

AHH think im :BSFLAG: THATS fine DONT come in my thread and make mocks about me I DIDN T DO anything but be a friend to u and u treating me like that.... this is not the place to flame, i can be where i want to be u can be where u want to be.... think about this..... I didnt wear the same clothes i didnt steal th grrls from u, i didn t follow u to jobs or colleges, and most of all i dont act like u cuz i have my own mind and my own heart to express what happened to that????? can't U express feelings like i can?? I think u don't get it....:ugh:

Fine. My hands off to you. You will lose buddies if you continue to do anything idiotic like harassing Fly Free via numerous emails. Please stop it.:eek:

Originally posted by Oddball
Fine. My hands off to you. You will lose buddies if you continue to do anything idiotic like harassing Fly Free via numerous emails. Please stop it.:eek:

not worry Oddball -- ive been deleting them :D

Originally posted by Oddball

u have a plm with me PM or IM me .. this is not the place to flame in here! U think im harrassing her, no she's the one that has no respect for me... she want to run let her... she will relize i didn t do anything to her but be a freind!

Back