A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired..tired of people's BS.

I need to get back into my fitness routine.

Wirelessly posted

My final exam tomorrow

:wave:

back from NYC... late as usual.... :roll:

woot.. *fixing my dress* me go.. it's my bday :D I feel weird being 32 lol but I will be back on later.. ;) so have a great day to all of you.. :D

Thursday... time to back up my computer files.... my work PC is due go to the grave tomorrow night :D

The only bad side though is that my muscles are all sore today despite the stretching exercises :roll:

My body was so achy this am from my workout on Monday..I skipped working out today to let it rest as it had been two weeks. Felt like fever aches...those are the worst!

I dont understand why I always feel utterly exhausted after a field trip day. On a regular teaching day, I dont feel this way. It is weird.

I'm thinking about ripping my bosses a new one if they threaten to write me up for dropping chicken on the floor on a poorly designed workstation that is nowhere near ergonomically correct nor logical by any means.

I'm thinking about ripping my bosses a new one if they threaten to write me up for dropping chicken on the floor on a poorly designed workstation that is nowhere near ergonomically correct nor logical by any means.

Tell them to do it correctly or you'll call Occupational Safety Inspector to come in and check it out.

My cat is a funny one because he enjoyed slurping on leftover homemade soup. :giggle:

That reminds me of my black cat who loved to steal some cheese or chips off my plate :giggle: I think Mozart (the cat) wouldn't have said no either to a home-made soup :D

Wirelessly posted

I have a break from school :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back