A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: wait til your son si 18.. then u wud be feeling too way old to realize time does fly too damn fast ;)

My son is going to be 13 in August. He's only an inch shorter than me. I am am 5' 8 1/2" tall!

My son is going to be 13 in August. He's only an inch shorter than me. I am am 5' 8 1/2" tall!

wow.. but wait til he gets older he probably will be taller than u :) but i stopped growing when i was 12 so I had been 5"1.. so my nickname is shrimp :roll: in my family all are taller than me but on my dad's side of family some are short like me... but on my mom's side no way.. :P

Now I cant go camping due to wet grounds where the demo derby is to be held for tomorrow.. I was supposed to set up camping tonite but was informed via email from my 2d brother's wife she told me the news about the wet grounds.. so all I can do is go tomorrow to watch the demo derby and more.. that's it.. I can wait till July when the Ukrainian festival is held there at the same town so I can do camping for the weekend.. hope it works out on my favor later for July.. all I can do now is get set for tonite to watch Game 4 of the Chicago-Philadelphia Stanley Cup Final and then get ready for tomorrow.. ahh

Oh a good plus, I got email from my job counselor saying that she had info for me and mentioned that the company I had the job interview back in mid May, the company want to hire me.. so I will be working 3 or 4 days there.. I still can work at my part time job at the pizza place but will have to drop the dishwashing job (Monday nights) as I dont think it would be wise to judge 3 jobs at all.. so all I can do is wait to know when I can start my new job soon... then I can get the new schedule fixed soon..

*perk* Did someone say Ukrainian Festival?????

Nice weather the entire week and now that I wanted to go to the pool with the boys it's raining *crap* :mad2: What to do with 3 boys on a rainy day???? FML... they are already fighting... I better go check up on them. Maybe somebody will have to arrest me at the end of the day because I'm sure I'll have someone killed by then... :giggle:

Txgolfer.. yes sir... Ukrainian festival... I'm Ukrainian and we do hold a festival on the weekend.. with some shows and dancing and some campouts as well.. plus the yearly supper and dance later at the hall... good Ukrainian music to play with live band and more..

today is gonna be perfect me to go to greek fesitival today ;) cuz of damn weather yesterday ugh was too hot but now cooler thank god for cool weather anyway have a great day to all of you :D

Txgolfer.. yes sir... Ukrainian festival... I'm Ukrainian and we do hold a festival on the weekend.. with some shows and dancing and some campouts as well.. plus the yearly supper and dance later at the hall... good Ukrainian music to play with live band and more..

Are you born from Ukraine? What city? Odessa? Kiev?

That sounds like alot of fun.....when is it?

Are you born from Ukraine? What city? Odessa? Kiev?

Chevy, actually I am a 4th generation Ukrainian-Canadian... my great-grandpa and his family came over from Senkiw, Poland (part of Ukraine at the time) near the end of the 19th century to Quebec and then came here to this province Manitoba... settled down in the family farm where I grew up... the farm had been in my family from 1898 to 2008 so it was a long time now...

That sounds like alot of fun.....when is it?

I believe it is to be held July 10-11, 2010 unless I have to check the dates to make sure... I will have final info later if the dates are right or so.. I probably will be camping there that weekend so it would be nice to finally get to use the new tent after all...

That festival sounds like fun!

Still watching fast-pitching softball..Enjoying my day of relaxation before the work week begins.

So I guess your husband got the job and you are on your way?

We are still not totally sure, but since if he does get it, we will have only 2 weeks to get moved, I think it's better to be prepared. If we end up not moving, then at least we have packed up the stuff we aren't really using or re-packed boxes that were falling apart.

We do know that a move out of Florida is not on the books. So now, it's just either Ocala, FL or stay here and we should know within the next week or so.

wow.. but wait til he gets older he probably will be taller than u :) but i stopped growing when i was 12 so I had been 5"1.. so my nickname is shrimp :roll: in my family all are taller than me but on my dad's side of family some are short like me... but on my mom's side no way.. :P

I was shorter than either of my kids by the time they were each 13. Daughter is 16 and 6'4" and son at 15 is 6'1". I am only 5'5".

I am 5'4" on a good day, lol.

I'm waiting for this so-called thunderstorm to come! I want my sunny days back! :)

Pat Benatar on my avatar, she rocked Friday night!

I was shorter than either of my kids by the time they were each 13. Daughter is 16 and 6'4" and son at 15 is 6'1". I am only 5'5".

The docs are still saying that he'll be 6'6" possibly 6'7" cause he's consistently been in the 95th percentile for his age.

I'm waiting for this so-called thunderstorm to come! I want my sunny days back! :)

I know. the past few days have been confusing. weather report's all wrong.

I know. the past few days have been confusing. weather report's all wrong.
Can't trust the weather reports - they are unintentionally incorrect. Always make people believe them. I'll just let the mother nature do the rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back