A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I need to hit kb tomorrow after eating too many papusas (El Salvadorian food) at my mod party :lol:

Sigh, we are a sad sight indeed. My hearing aids are worthless today and my roomie has a toothache (it's impossible to read her lips!), so we're sitting on the floor in the hallway and AIMing each other.. we're THAT lazy o.O

WTF...my work computer's CPU usage is overloading, while I am backing up the files as today is the computer's last day as a working computer - it will be R.I.P at 5pm tonight. It is keeping me on high alert to keep the computer sane until the end of the day as it has been constantly freezing on me :mad2:

WTF...my work computer's CPU usage is overloading, while I am backing up the files as today is the computer's last day as a working computer - it will be R.I.P at 5pm tonight. It is keeping me on high alert to keep the computer sane until the end of the day as it has been constantly freezing on me :mad2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZkC26-3t6U]YouTube - throw the computer from the window[/ame]

You do it soon. :lol:

I don't know what I want, I don't know what I need, but something feels so unsettled.

Sigh, we are a sad sight indeed. My hearing aids are worthless today and my roomie has a toothache (it's impossible to read her lips!), so we're sitting on the floor in the hallway and AIMing each other.. we're THAT lazy o.O

I've done that many times! Its great!

I may have figured out a less expensive option for this upcoming semester. I didn't know that 2 friends of mine have relatives within reasonable distance from the college. Hopefully one will agree to have me board with them while I am in school. Keep ya fingers crossed that something comes through.

Thanks god it's Friday!! :)

Oh never mind, Jaime. yea i hate that sometimes. feel better soon!

I'm not a wuss :cool2: I got my a** back into gear for two hours both on Wednesday and Thursday ;) Plus we had a great Aero Dance class yesterday!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry (no offense) but that just made me :giggle: 'cause it reminded me of my friend visiting me. Imagine both of us sitting on my couch each checking the emails and stuff... Until I get a skype message from my friend and we started chatting and sending each other youtube and whatnot through IM. That's like :roll: FYI, we're both hearies...

Wirelessly posted

Happy Friday!! Weekend is here have fun one.

I just learned that Naughty By Nature is going to be at a club near my house today and I can't go! :(

I just learned that Naughty By Nature is going to be at a club near my house today and I can't go! :(

That's a bummer... I can't go either... :giggle: never mind my silliness, I guess I stayed in the sun for too long - tsk!

HAPPY WEEKEND to all AD'ers :D I'm going to get some chillin' in the sun done, but will check in every once in a while :wave:

I packed a bunch of boxes almost needlessly. We will not be moving to Ocala, FL. We may possibly move elsewhere in the state, but maybe not. It's all so up in the air. WalMart sucks!!

That's a bummer... I can't go either... :giggle: never mind my silliness, I guess I stayed in the sun for too long - tsk!

HAPPY WEEKEND to all AD'ers :D I'm going to get some chillin' in the sun done, but will check in every once in a while :wave:
:giggle: I wish I was in the sun today!
I packed a bunch of boxes almost needlessly. We will not be moving to Ocala, FL. We may possibly move elsewhere in the state, but maybe not. It's all so up in the air. WalMart sucks!!

Sorry to hear you did all that work for nothing! :(

Oy, I am disgusted with my ex yet again. He was hyping up his camping trip this morning right in front of our son. Cody was in tears and begging his father to take him along =(

My ex didn't want to bring Cody because he was preoccupied with his 'girl toy of the day'... sigh, he wasted a perfect father-son bonding weekend that's for sure.

So, we're camping in my apartment instead. I'm buying marshmallows & hot dogs. We're building a fort in my room after we go on a "hike" at a nearby park lol. Should be an eventful weekend indeed!

Oy, I am disgusted with my ex yet again. He was hyping up his camping trip this morning right in front of our son. Cody was in tears and begging his father to take him along =(

My ex didn't want to bring Cody because he was preoccupied with his 'girl toy of the day'... sigh, he wasted a perfect father-son bonding weekend that's for sure.

So, we're camping in my apartment instead. I'm buying marshmallows & hot dogs. We're building a fort in my room after we go on a "hike" at a nearby park lol. Should be an eventful weekend indeed!

who is your ex going with?

who is your ex going with?

I don't know, I can't keep track of them. Literally, at least a dozen different women have answered the door in the morning when I pick up my son after work :shock:

He is also going with several other friends who are known to sit around and smoke pot, so I am relieved that I have my little guy and we'll make do with our indoors bonfire aka stove =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back