A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I joined another softball team and couldn't be happier

I am hitting the sack too have to wake up early blah!

Had an "emergency" dentist appointment today. My filling fell out on Saturday and apparently my tooth was cracked. I had to get it re-filled. My mouth still hurts even though the appointment was at 9 this morning. :(

I've been feeling the same way I did when I had my tooth ache... I'm going back for another dentist appointment at noon. :(

I am enrolling in a phlebotomy class :P

why not?

For me, I have to check with hubby if he's up to it or not today. :( If he isn't then I am pretty bummed. haha

Money and weight loss aspirations. :giggle:

I'm trying to show my kids that we can eat properly for a whole week without always going "out to eat" or having it delivered.

Money and weight loss aspirations. :giggle:

I'm trying to show my kids that we can eat properly for a whole week without always going "out to eat" or having it delivered.

:giggle: Gotcha!!! yeah, me too, I am trying to encourage my kids to eat varies of dinner that they prefer pizza even more. :shock:

Hey! Pizza has all the food groups. It is perfectly varied! :lol:

Yes, I know, Meats, dairy, veggies and bread. Just have a fruit salad on the side with the ice cream for dessert and you got a meal.

Well - plans have changed - I got to thinking about pizza enough that my mother is paying for us to go to Pizza Hut!! Yeah!!!

Well - plans have changed - I got to thinking about pizza enough that my mother is paying for us to go to Pizza Hut!! Yeah!!!

Get the "Dinner for 6". It is cheaper and then you get a salad bar too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back