A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pole, Doug.. ya gonna get some ladies wagging their tongues.. lol

Wirelessly posted

Doug, no tienes verguenza :lol:

Last edited:
LOL @ Doug's photos... I'm admiring the nice view of the background though. Cool Mountains :cool2:

Speaking of Chocolate, I can't wait to eat a Chocolate Mud Cake after dinner. :D

Shel, How bout this one from golfng today :D
5-29-10.jpg
[/IMG]

:giggle:

I am sooo excited because my daughter and mom are flying in today from AZ. It has been 3 months since I have seen my daughter. What a hellish 3 months it has been!

Yay Shel - you get to see you daughter!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic time together!!!

Yesterday, I spent 8 hours on the farm on a transplanter and we planted 9000 tomatoes and 8000 cabbages - my regret? Not wearing a hat. I think I am going to buy a cowboy hat and commit myself to wearing it the rest of the summer. I just can't pull off the baseball cap look....

That is great news, Shel!

Is she returning to live with you? I hope so!

I am sooo excited because my daughter and mom are flying in today from AZ. It has been 3 months since I have seen my daughter. What a hellish 3 months it has been!

Awesome! You won?
:thumb:

Yay Shel - you get to see you daughter!!! I hope you guys have a fantastic time together!!!

Yesterday, I spent 8 hours on the farm on a transplanter and we planted 9000 tomatoes and 8000 cabbages - my regret? Not wearing a hat. I think I am going to buy a cowboy hat and commit myself to wearing it the rest of the summer. I just can't pull off the baseball cap look....

! Your power level is over 9000! (It's an internet catchphrase)

I plan on making the best of it while she is here.

Wow! That's a lot of planting!!!

Won what?

Ah, my bad.
2yuays1.jpg
Somehow I assumed or thought you had some kind of court case going on with the whole situation.

So no more of that person's girlfriend accusations?

Ah, my bad.
2yuays1.jpg
Somehow I assumed or thought you had some kind of court case going on with the whole situation.

So no more of that person's girlfriend accusations?

I have a court case but not to get her back. I dont want to uproot her again. I am fighting to get all summers with her, for him to pay for her to come here, get the holidays, and a few other things.

I have a court case but not to get her back. I dont want to uproot her again. I am fighting to get all summers with her, for him to pay for her to come here, get the holidays, and a few other things.

They do that? With my friends here the non-custodial parent has to pay travel expenses.

Just chillin' today and watching women fast pitching...

Did you see what Oklahoma did to Washington on Thursday??? Lawrie gave up 5 HRs 3 to the same girl. Shame, Lawrie is probably my favorite player.

Did you see what Oklahoma did to Washington on Thursday??? Lawrie gave up 5 HRs 3 to the same girl. Shame, Lawrie is probably my favorite player.

I missed that one..so hard with my son playing tball and other stuff. I am watching the Oregon and Mizzou game now before my mom and daughter arrive at the airport.

I love Lawrie too!

Nice, hope all pans out with that. At what age does she get her own choice of where she can go? Is it 18?

They do that? With my friends here the non-custodial parent has to pay travel expenses.

Is that how it is in Tejas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back