A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - plans have changed - I got to thinking about pizza enough that my mother is paying for us to go to Pizza Hut!! Yeah!!!

LOL we had pizza hut today. I am not crazy about pizza hut but my family is. i like pizza that delievers to our home, where the pizza place is. dang! 3 to 1 so i lost.

Money and weight loss aspirations. :giggle:

I'm trying to show my kids that we can eat properly for a whole week without always going "out to eat" or having it delivered.

You should try making your own healthier pizza! My advice for that is use half whole wheat and half white flour for the crust. The wheat alone isn't very good, but if you mix them, your kids won't even notice. Also use a fat-free sauce or simply use strained tomatoes seasoned. For the cheese, I like to use low-fat. You can top with veggies or turkey pepperoni or whatever. :)

Get the "Dinner for 6". It is cheaper and then you get a salad bar too.

As of yesterday, Pizza Hut no longer offers the Dinner for 6. We got the dinner for 4, added another salad bar and drink and it came with the 2 medium pizzas, salad bar, bread stick, drinks and dessert bread sticks. Either cinnamon or chocolate.

You should try making your own healthier pizza! My advice for that is use half whole wheat and half white flour for the crust. The wheat alone isn't very good, but if you mix them, your kids won't even notice. Also use a fat-free sauce or simply use strained tomatoes seasoned. For the cheese, I like to use low-fat. You can top with veggies or turkey pepperoni or whatever. :)

I usually do make my own, but I didn't have the stuff to do so at home. Also, MIL's oven is not large enough to hold my pizza stone.

As of yesterday, Pizza Hut no longer offers the Dinner for 6. We got the dinner for 4, added another salad bar and drink and it came with the 2 medium pizzas, salad bar, bread stick, drinks and dessert bread sticks. Either cinnamon or chocolate.

That sucks. We always have between 6 and 8 people going there.

There are not really many dine in pizza hut here anymore, just delivery or carry out stores.

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
There are not really many dine in pizza hut here anymore, just delivery or carry out stores.

Awwww..craving pizza?

Actually not too much so. But wouldn't turn it down if offered to me

I'm in desperate need of chocolate and there's nothing in the house!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: Should have moved my lazy butt to the grocery store this afternoon... urgh...

I'm in desperate need of chocolate and there's nothing in the house!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: Should have moved my lazy butt to the grocery store this afternoon... urgh...

(looking hopelessly at my Mt Dew ration that I so irresponsablly squandered last night. sigh) thinking same thing as you

I feeeeeeel you. The chocolate is waiting for you!

......so, I just getting done helping my sister's family unload a bunch of stuff off the truck to the home they are moving into when I thought I hear gun shot close by :shock: at same time I remember the graffiti in the street light post a block away. I ask woah was that a gun fired? and my sister said maybe a car backfired......but then I tell her about the graffiti and tell her its some dudes just warning the new folk moving in that they're moving in on their crypt now. I was scared, she was laughing at me. I didn't think it was funny then, but is now

......so, I just getting done helping my sister's family unload a bunch of stuff off the truck to the home they are moving into when I thought I hear gun shot close by :shock: at same time I remember the graffiti in the street light post a block away. I ask woah was that a gun fired? and my sister said maybe a car backfired......but then I tell her about the graffiti and tell her its some dudes just warning the new folk moving in that they're moving in on their crypt now. I was scared, she was laughing at me. I didn't think it was funny then, but is now

Of course, its scary bec you HOH and the sounds appeared as a gunfire instead of a car back firing. I sure hope your sister is overall safe

Just chillin' today and watching women fast pitching...

Just chillin' today and watching women fast pitching...

You have it easier. I am eating wasabi peas and thinking of ways to plot demise, but the horseradish is causing interference.
1418qau.jpg

I am in one of those "trouble-making" moods...hence several pics being posted by me in a few threads. LMAO!

T'was fun today. I got my share of jollies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back