A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:
Werd. Off to Reno now for few days. Hasta luego

Good luck champion :)

Had a blast yesterday, fishing. Caught a Red Grouper, a bunch of Pink Mouth Grunts and Black Sea bass.

You can smell the oil out there where we were. It smelled like a huge diesel truck or phosphate plant.

Oh the joy of the Novocaine wearing off!! Had a wisdom tooth pulled!! Will get two fillings next month.

Hi diddly-ho neighbors.
2hqw707.jpg

Wirelessly posted

naisho said:
Hi diddly-ho neighbors.
2hqw707.jpg

Hey Naisho, welcome back dude! Its been ages! How are you? :)

lol welcome back Naisho! :wave:

2vkylqo.jpg
2hqw707.jpg

What's happening these days, citizens!

I am in school since , Jan and will finish this coming August and do my internship soon:) What's going on with you ?

Feeling sad that the US currency in Australian dollar is declining by the day, now it's at 81 cent. How I wished it'd go up to $1, but $.92 was good, tho.

At least I have some US cash on hand for US trip.

Feeling sad that the US currency in Australian dollar is declining by the day, now it's at 81 cent. How I wished it'd go up to $1, but $.92 was good, tho.

At least I have some US cash on hand for US trip.

yeah. But we will still work for food right?

almost 4am right now? :roll:

just got home. a fellow ADer's in town :cool2:

I'm thinking that I am :pissed: because I went to bed at 9pm last night...woke up this morning at 430am for work...showered, had my coffee and eggs with my special sauce and surely enough I get canceled!

I'm thinking that I am :pissed: because I went to bed at 9pm last night...woke up this morning at 430am for work...showered, had my coffee and eggs with my special sauce and surely enough I get canceled!

And now they just called me back and said come in... :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back