A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, kristen, i am not too sure. Is that Ocala about 30 minutes away from Beverly Hills? just curious. I am not good with map. :)

Awesome, kristen, i am not too sure. Is that Ocala about 30 minutes away from Beverly Hills? just curious. I am not good with map. :)

Ocala, FL is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Daytona, Orlando, Gainesville and St. Augustine depending on the direction you go.

It's a 4 hour drive from where we are now.

Ocala, FL is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from Daytona, Orlando, Gainesville and St. Augustine depending on the direction you go.

It's a 4 hour drive from where we are now.

Ocala and Gainsville is about an hour apart give or take. I am going to Gainsville this afternoon! :)

Just google it.

it is about 41 minutes from beverly hills to ocala. interesting. :)

Just google it.

it is about 41 minutes from beverly hills to ocala. interesting. :)

I seriously did not know there was a Beverly Hills in Florida. Tells you how much I know about that area of Florida.

I seriously did not know there was a Beverly Hills in Florida. Tells you how much I know about that area of Florida.

You are not the first person to say that. I ask too many people and they have never heard of it. they thought i was joking thinking it was in CA.

I said, "no there are two BH, one in ca and fl". :eek3:

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:

You are not the first person to say that. I ask too many people and they have never heard of it. they thought i was joking thinking it was in CA.

I said, "no there are two BH, one in ca and fl". :eek3:

If I may add more to the confusion, isn't there Hollywood, FL?

I have a weakness. I went back to Facebook. Oh no. Need to add more friends though.

centipede.jpg

Nice Scolopendra. I used to have one as a pet. It was scary as hell to deal with.

After Googling... I think someone lost their centipede in London... They don't get that big outside of South America and Southeast Asia.

Nice Scolopendra. I used to have one as a pet. It was scary as hell to deal with.

After Googling... I think someone lost their centipede in London... They don't get that big outside of South America and Southeast Asia.

:iough: Now I'm not sure I'd want to live with you and your pets. :lol:

Is a little after 5 am and I'm glad to be up. Going salt water fishing today! Wonder if I will see any oil or tar balls. We will go about 40 miles off the coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back