A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frisky, I have seen people use.

Blended families, mixed race, or diverse.

Wirelessly posted

It's your posts. You write them.
Do whatever you want.

I don't have a patent on the English language. :D

:lol: yeah i dont know either. I was toying with the proper term that sounds right to me.

Frisky, I have seen people use.

Blended families, mixed race, or diverse.

Oh yes thats true. I have seen people using the term too. I wonder which term that would not be too offensive. i know mutt is a poor term but it's so easy! lol
Most of us who have kids that are not pure anymore. :shock: i suppose that we will have a common term eventually.

I haven't met a "purebred" homo sapiens yet O_O but then again, I don't ask them for their papers during introductions ((shrugs))

Wirelessly posted

I am enjoying this workshop that I am interpreting served breakfast and lunch yummy!! Its a good Friday so far :)

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling very tired and slept most of the day after kickboxing.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling very tired and slept most of the day after kickboxing.

I'm tired now!! Went shopping for most of the day. Came home ate, then went to the house to work on it some more. Finally 9pm I get to sit down and relax.

I'm tired now!! Went shopping for most of the day. Came home ate, then went to the house to work on it some more. Finally 9pm I get to sit down and relax.

Must something in the air to make us feel this way:lol:

Wirelessly posted

I need coffee just woke up

Last edited:
Washing dishes and get ready for work later today.. ugh oh well I gotta tape the Stanley Cup Conference Finals game 1s... no joke.. San Jose Sharks host Chicago Blackhawks today at 2 pm my time (3 pm est) and then at 6 pm (7 pm est) Montreal Canadiens play against Philadelphia Flyers.. .dangggg... I gotta have to be fast at work to get the work done early so I can head home fast and watch the rest.. lol

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Washing dishes and get ready for work later today.. ugh oh well I gotta tape the Stanley Cup Conference Finals game 1s... no joke.. San Jose Sharks host Chicago Blackhawks today at 2 pm my time (3 pm est) and then at 6 pm (7 pm est) Montreal Canadiens play against Philadelphia Flyers.. .dangggg... I gotta have to be fast at work to get the work done early so I can head home fast and watch the rest.. lol

Speedy worker and be careful out on the road too.

Just came back from a trip to Raleigh, NC with my good friend and her kids. We went to a baby shower for one of our old friends who used to live here. It was so great to see her and to see our kids play and play and play. The only bad thing about the weekend was getting bitten by bed bugs at the hotel all night last night. Geez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back