A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is watching Season 12 of ER... it's alright.....

Wirelessly posted

I can't sleep .

Wirelessly posted

I can't sleep .

Hopefully you got some sleep.

It is a nice day today. I will go to the Emergency management and get a 911 address so I can go to the post office inform them of my address and set up a mail box today.

Hopefully the legal description of my property will be enough for them to give me an address.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

I can't sleep .

Hopefully you got some sleep.

It is a nice day today. I will go to the Emergency management and get a 911 address so I can go to the post office inform them of my address and set up a mail box today.

Hopefully the legal description of my property will be enough for them to give me an address.

I eventually did get sleep, stayed awake doing homework and its not all complete will do later in the day.
You are going to be busy bee today. Be safe out there :)

Wirelessly posted

I eventually did get sleep, stayed awake doing homework and its not all complete will do later in the day.

Probably as safe I can get. This place is quite rural! Beautiful town. Seems like I went back in time. People wave at ya when you drive by. Something I have not seen in a while. :)

I think I will like it here. More laid back here.

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

Probably as safe I can get. This place is quite rural! Beautiful town. Seems like I went back in time. People wave at ya when you drive by. Something I have not seen in a while. :)

I think I will like it here. More laid back here.

I am glad you found a place you like. Rural places are nice, peaceful :lol: I live a chaotic city called L.A. I wouldn't mind relocating at this moment don't know where.

I miss the rural area quite a bit. The kids got a MAJOR culture shock moving from small rural town to this big city of West Palm Beach. At least my daughter is happy that even in the busiest areas, there is still grass and trees. Didn't find that in St. Louis, MO.

Wirelessly posted

I am relaxing in my car during break time. Got to get back to class in a couple of minutes, hope we get out early tmr is final exams.

Wirelessly posted

My classmates and me are doing injections, when it came to thought, when we run across a glut that needs a lawn mower :laugh2: we said, :eek:

Last edited:
Curious, I wonder what's the proper term for a person who is not pure? :hmm:

mutt :lol:

What's so funny is that koko's acting like a sensitive whiner here when you said "mutt" but... had no problem with DF member Eve saying "mulatto" or related in DF forum. I believe he actually chuckled.

Gotta love the hypocrisy and phony one.

I only use "mutt" to make fun of people who insist on racial purity.

However...

If I am being serious, I would say "divert ancestry" or "mixed ancestry."

I only use "mutt" to make fun of people who insist on racial purity.

However...

If I am being serious, I would say "divert ancestry" or "mixed ancestry."

Oh, i learn something so new. How do you say, i am a divert ancesty? thanks.

Wirelessly posted

Wrong me.

"Diverse" not "divert"

Got a brain fart there.

haha i did check and got the word diverse. Ok I am so diverse. :)

I think that "I am of diverse ancestery" sounds akward.

Wirelessly posted

It's your posts. You write them.
Do whatever you want.

I don't have a patent on the English language. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back