A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad your mom went well Babyblue.

A very very windy day here..gusts up to 50 mph. Still very warm though so that's good.

Nice!! I want to move too, I'm bored of California.. bah, my sister invited me to accompany her to Indiana o_O

Oh hey, my close friend asked me to visit her in Florida. She lives a half hour away from Disney World, are you nearby?

You're bored with California, but you think Indiana will be more exciting???? :laugh2:

Oh hell, come on out. We'll find the one lone taco cart in the entire state. Haha.

Got a lot going on with my personal life so I feel like I cant move on until it is all resolved. Frustrating..

I feel you that one. :( I understand everyone have their own personal life in many different paths of reasons. I have mine that I have been struggling lately. Blah. I try to stay positive everyday. :dizzy:

Nice!! I want to move too, I'm bored of California.. bah, my sister invited me to accompany her to Indiana o_O

Oh hey, my close friend asked me to visit her in Florida. She lives a half hour away from Disney World, are you nearby?

Oh, Are they moving to indiana. o_O? That would be nice to check out other states to see if you like it there or not. I still get homesick where I live here. None of my close sibling and parents live near me.

Wirelessly posted

My friend, heard this fool on the radio, he said, your momma is so dumb, she went to the dentist for a blue tooth.
:lol:

I made an old cast iron bath tub look brand new today. :shock: Amazing what a little scrubbing can do with the right stuff.

woke up with right side of jaw hurting. Alright-who sucker punched me in my sleep?!

Naw, I just took a hard hit softball to the chin yesterday and it popped my jaw for me. :giggle:

woke up with right side of jaw hurting. Alright-who sucker punched me in my sleep?!

Naw, I just took a hard hit softball to the chin yesterday and it popped my jaw for me. :giggle:

ouch! hope you are feeling better soon.
The purretty softball ball gave me a nice black eye long time ago. lol.

Wirelessly posted

hohDougRN said:

Ouch! Get well soon :hug:

Dang, Doug.. ya gotta be somehow of a determined guy not to let a softball whack ya in the jaw and keep going on... hopefully ya aint gonna get a nasty bruise for that.. lol

Watching St. Louis and Pittsburg go at it on TV. Bottom of the third, 4-0, St. Louis.

what an incredibly long day... had to wake up in the morning for IDPA competition.... and then pick up my bike.... and then Mother's Day dinner at home.... and here I am.... :zzz:

what an incredibly long dang... had to wake up in the morning for IDPA competition.... and then pick up my bike.... and then Mother's Day dinner at home.... and here I am.... :zzz:

At least you got your baby back. "I'm back in baby's arms..." (I have Patsy Cline stuck in my head this weekend.)

Today at work, it is very quiet and I am using the time to reconstruct the deaf website, due to the committee board reshuffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back