A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sick of school! *sigh*

Know the feeling..I may apply for a job as a college professor but I will have to accept going for my PhD and I dont think I want to do that! lol

Know the feeling..I may apply for a job as a college professor but I will have to accept going for my PhD and I dont think I want to do that! lol

I hope you become PhD!!

Just got the computer crap done with - see my posts in "A Techie Thread about Nothing!"

Did you just say September is soon? Just let me tell you, can't you just take me to december, pretty please? :fingersx:
I will fly you to December if we can slow down during July/Aug! :giggle:

Oh, getting a PHD sounds great! Hard work, but it will pay off!!! :)

I want the job NOT the PhD..I dont really care for going back to school. I find it a waste of my time right now at this stage of my life but the jobs I may apply for may require me to get my PhD in order to maintain the job. I think it is blackmail..lol

I want the job NOT the PhD..I dont really care for going back to school. I find it a waste of my time right now at this stage of my life but the jobs I may apply for may require me to get my PhD in order to maintain the job. I think it is blackmail..lol

:lol:

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Stopped by to say hello :)

Hello girl! How are you doing? Get used to the new place?

Oh, not the expo! I know some of you and my U.S friends has attempted to ask me to come along, I regret to turn it down, but it was my thought that the flight ticket was $$$$$ compared to the christmas season - it is cheap right now however the annual leave is stopping me :( just take me to december pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, I don't want to go back to school either!

In Australia, most universities expects their lecturer to have a PhD.

Anyway, good luck with whatever job you applied for.

Wirelessly posted

I'm still adjusting.. I really like it here so far. Will go to lunch with my mom which is something I have not done in a long time! :)

Wirelessly posted

Babyblue said:
Wirelessly posted

I'm still adjusting.. I really like it here so far. Will go to lunch with my mom which is something I have not done in a long time! :)

It will take time to adjust. Have fun with mom :)

lol it's just for liability reason and also the better way to weed out incompetent people

Yup, I moved six hours away from my other place. Big move.

Nice!! I want to move too, I'm bored of California.. bah, my sister invited me to accompany her to Indiana o_O

Oh hey, my close friend asked me to visit her in Florida. She lives a half hour away from Disney World, are you nearby?

Nice!! I want to move too, I'm bored of California.. bah, my sister invited me to accompany her to Indiana o_O

Oh hey, my close friend asked me to visit her in Florida. She lives a half hour away from Disney World, are you nearby?

Disney is South of me now about 3 hours or so. I'm still in Florida. :)

Wirelessly posted

Its going to be a warm day here :) The California life heehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back