A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Trimming down my FB

sounds like fun. meanwhile - I'm wasting time and waiting...

have a business conference upstate NY this early afternoon... 2 hrs drive. was going to take Metro North train (the same train that Times Square car bomber took) but my colleague's not going so I guess i'll just drive. sad that I have no bike for now till tomorrow.

Within 2 hours of your driving, how many toll booths do you have to stop by?

Ew. Double-posted.

Anyway, deleted most of my photo albums-- they can be found on Flickr anyway; the videos are on YouTube as well. At least they're upfront about their privacy thing. Deleted most of my contact info except for Skype. Why? No reason.

sounds like fun. meanwhile - I'm wasting time and waiting...

have a business conference upstate NY this early afternoon... 2 hrs drive. was going to take Metro North train (the same train that Times Square car bomber took) but my colleague's not going so I guess i'll just drive. sad that I have no bike for now till tomorrow.

Gross.

Not bad, for a nice driving for 2 hours. :) yea that was an useless question but i like to know. lol

Man..I am feeling like I am in a limbo..

I am at work using the Mac :)

Wirelessly posted

I am sleepy

Last edited:
:wave: from upstate NY. what a very pleasant 2 hrs drive thru scenic roads at semi-rural area. the conference is held at this small private university. very beautiful.

Wirelessly posted

Jiro said:
:wave: from upstate NY. what a very pleasant 2 hrs drive thru scenic roads at semi-rural area. the conference is held at this small private university. very beautiful.

Have fun at the conference and stay awake ok LOL

I am not even sure! There is a waitlist for the class I need to get on the waitlist for the nursing program. :lol:

September is soon!!!! :)
Did you just say September is soon? Just let me tell you, can't you just take me to december, pretty please? :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back