Your Talents?

Oh no, I not very smart knitter. I can purl, knit, cable, fair isle, shape, but this about it.

Sorry, I meant as a funny. Nit wit, ha ha. (Nit sounds same as knit)!

I forget!!! Or just not think... it's just hard to separate that part of my big sense of humor. :)

Rhyming is where two words sound alike when spoken.

Lol, this I know...but sometimes words look same, not rhyme. Sometimes rhyme, not look same. Confusing for stone-deaf!

Lol, this I know...but sometimes words look same, not rhyme. Sometimes rhyme, not look same. Confusing for stone-deaf!

I assume you struggled with homophones and homographs and homonyms in school?

What's the best way to post photos of a lot of things? In an album on my own page?

I tried to post a photo once to a message here and it didn't go through. I'm not quite sure what I was doing wrong, though.

What's the best way to post photos of a lot of things? In an album on my own page?

I tried to post a photo once to a message here and it didn't go through. I'm not quite sure what I was doing wrong, though.

You have two options:
Either upload a photo to here directly from your computer as a photo attachment.

OR

If you have flickr, Photobucket, or such, copy and paste the image location surrounded by the image tags.

When you type it in, it should look something like:

Code:
[IMG]htttp://www.photobucketflickr/image_location_url.jpg[/IMG]

Hit the submit button and your image will appear in your post.

OK, I browsed through my photos, picked one, and the URL appeared in the box for attachments. Then I clicked on "upload" and it said "upload failed."

So...now what?

jack of all trades, master of none!

automotive, do a lot of it on the side in the summer. i make more doing that than at my real job even though i work way way way less hours doing it

artist, i do some drawings and painting, used to do tattos untill all my stuff was stolen! cant afford to replace it all. and as for art i "sculpt" cars... make them look differnt by more than just bolting on parts. i make parts!

i shoot pool, guess you could say i make money doing that sometimes... hahaha

i can build or fabricate an assortment of things.

i can do a lot. but none of it well enough to put me in a career, but i plan to go to school for automotive in wyoming soon! YAY!

There should be no URL if you are uploading from your computer. It should be the file name of your photo. It should look something like
C://USER/Photos/photo_file_name.jpg

It's also possible that your photo is too large for the forum. You may have to upload it to photobucket, flickr, or some other photo hosting storage site and copy and paste it's image location here.

Back