Your Talents?

My computer has them as JPEG images. Does that make a difference?

No, the extension will still be either .jpg or jpeg.

Well, I can't get it to work. It's late and I'm way overdue for going to bed. Will try again tomorrow. Nighty-night, all.

If you are still having trouble with it, PM me for my email and I can get up here for you if you like.

Idk, I'm good at some stuff but there's always better so it's not an extreme talent really :P lol is honestly a talent? XD!

You're right, file name, not URL. Fingers working faster than brain, once again. I blame an inadequate supply of caffeine.

Probably the file size is the problem. If I use photobucket or one of the other sites, will that magically down-size the picture?

You're right, file name, not URL. Fingers working faster than brain, once again. I blame an inadequate supply of caffeine.

Probably the file size is the problem. If I use photobucket or one of the other sites, will that magically down-size the picture?

Go to tinypic and they have an assortment of sizes to choose from when you upload the pictures.

I will buy on line when it is a company I am familiar with or a yarn I know. I'm one of those people that likes to touch before I buy,though.:P

You're a touchy-feely kind of person, uh? :lol:

Oh, man, I'm on a roll! Here is a baby blanket I made for a friend this summer.

Attachments

• 2152 (768x1024).jpg
    2152 (768x1024).jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 11
Christmas outfit with "elf" hat. One can never have too many elf hats.

Attachments

• 2238 (960x1280).jpg
    2238 (960x1280).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 10
Back