Your Talents?

That's nice. It looks like it would be at home in the Victorian era.

Thanks, Botts. I like Victorian-era things. This one will be more practical, since it's acrylic and washable, but I liked the intricacy of the design.

A little white hat, also a bit Victorian looking.

Sneaky reason: when she wears the white hat with the green sac, she will be in MSU colors. Go Spartans!

Attachments

• 2236 (1280x960).jpg
    2236 (1280x960).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 9
Very cool pics, really. I am always impressed when people have these kinds of skills.

My one and only attempt at a scarf ended up looking like it had gnarly fingers.

Daughter just said, if I wanted I could post her offer. She uses a Knifty Knitter loom. She has all the rounds and all the long ones. She says, if anyone wants a scarf or hat and tells us the colors and gives her a little time, she will be willing to make them and send them for no charge. Just let us know how long to make the scarf and what colors you want.

Daughter just said, if I wanted I could post her offer. She uses a Knifty Knitter loom. She has all the rounds and all the long ones. She says, if anyone wants a scarf or hat and tells us the colors and gives her a little time, she will be willing to make them and send them for no charge. Just let us know how long to make the scarf and what colors you want.

That's really sweet. Tell your daughter she is a nice , thoughtful girl. :)

A knit afghan I made several years ago. There are five strands of yarn, including two mohairs, two worsteds, and a cotton. I LOVE this. It's very warm and cuddly.

Attachments

• 687 (1280x960).jpg
    687 (1280x960).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 11
We were talking about Fez Alp Oriental in another topic. This is the scarf I made from it.

Attachments

• P1000667 (768x1024).jpg
    P1000667 (768x1024).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
And with that, I'll quit for the day. Y'all are very patient with my technologically-confused self, and I wouldn't want to abuse that patience!

I am about to go to Hobbly Lobby for a crochet scarf kit and some yarn and will start working on it tonight for a bit and see how it works out.

Go to tinypic and they have an assortment of sizes to choose from when you upload the pictures.

I went to tinypic, but it jumped me to photobucket and so I now have an account there. Can't resize pictures that I can see.

Kristina, what I finally did, because tinypic seemed confusing to me, too, was to go to my own pictures, open the Windows gallery, go to "edit," go to "resize" and then picked "medium" of the re-size options.

Thus I got the thumbnails. Still don't know how to post larger pictures, so to see details, people still have to click on the thumbnails, but it seemed to work better than the tinypic/photobucket option for me.

Back