Who is your best friend?

my best friends are: God, my partner and 2 of my closest pals -- us 3 girls has been pals for years and we are eachother's "cheerleaders" in life!! they know who they are since ofc theyre also AD members :D :grouphug: and :ily: ladies!

VamPyroX said:
Hmm... and who might that be?

47_47.gif
*Wink*

VamPyroX said:
I'm not your best friend? *sobbing* :cry:

awww Vamp but, I don't talk to you everyday nor don't even know ya!

I have a Few Best friends That I trusted and Have a Closer Bond with are .. :ily:Angel my sister, Peachlady, VamPyroX, Tweety, Java, Castlman, Defee,LovelyBlkGal, Roadrunner & Sharky...And there are some ADers In here that I care about with all my heart.. *HUGS!*:grouphug:

Cheri said:
I have a Few Best friends That I trusted and Have a Closer Bond with are .. :ily:Angel my sister, Peachlady, VamPyroX, Tweety, Java, Castlman, Defee,LovelyBlkGal, Roadrunner & Sharky...And there are some ADers In here that I care about with all my heart.. *HUGS!*:grouphug:

thanks for those feelings i felt the same too *blushing*
hurra.gif

I dont judge people.. they all are my friends.. I dont compare them.. :) but I only have two my best friends are God and my man! :dance:

Cheri said:
Aww... :Oops:

My best friends are God, Jesus, Angels, Spirits, and a several friends.

Lost my best friend Janis Matheson aka "HumorLady" on October 6, 2001 by her complicated health. Miss her very much. Remmy Janis and her sense of humor in my heart daily.

What would you all do if you found out that God didn't exist. Wouldn't you be pissed off that you have a friend that never existed? Eek!

VamPyroX said:
What would you all do if you found out that God didn't exist. Wouldn't you be pissed off that you have a friend that never existed? Eek!

What would you all do if, you found out that God didn't exist ?
1) Then people wouldn't be existed

Wouldn't you be pissed off that you have a friend that never existed ?
2) The "pissed off" wouldn't be existed, if you have a friend that never existed. *Winks*

Last edited:
CyberRed said:
What would you all do if, you found out that God didn't exist ?
1) Then people wouldn't be existed

Wouldn't you be pissed off that you have a friend that never existed ?
2) The "pissed off" wouldn't be existed, if you have a friend that never existed. *Winks*
What if it wasn't God that created us? What if it was something else... therefore, we would still exist.

VamPyroX said:
What if it wasn't God that created us? What if it was something else... therefore, we would still exist.

I highly doubt it. There's no one else before God.

VamPyroX said:

Well, we all had imaginary friends when we were children, didn’t we? Mine was Bugs Bunny.

Wondering who were ADers imagenary friends? Mine were Jeanie from "I dream of Jeanie" and Elizabeth from "Bewitched!" from old tv shows of 1960's to 1970's. Had lots of fun imaging that they were my friends...twitched my nose and all of sudden something happens, or nod my head and all of sudden I was in a different place! *wink*

Cheri said:

Same here Cheri ofc i do trust and very closer best Friend are Cheri and Brat Sharky and few member who i know. rest in y'all i don't know who but still i m care abt y'all in heart and would love get know each abt y'all maybe make new friends who know i m not bite y'all :ily:

Okay, if God made us. Who made God? Where did it all start? It couldn't have just happened by some supreme being who's gambling on our lives through the entire multi-universe.

VamPyroX said:
Okay, if God made us. Who made God? Where did it all start? It couldn't have just happened by some supreme being who's gambling on our lives through the entire multi-universe.

There is one being that has always been around forever in the past, present and in future. That is God. God is eternity...which means He is always, always around. God was never born and will never die. It is hard to imagine this because everyone dies in this world. Nothing else had been forever, not even air or water. No one made God, because He always was around. Our minds are limited comparing to God because our minds are limited to topography...which means by only the things we see on earth. That's why we all do not have the same view about the bible's parables, stories, especially in Revelation section. Revelation is very difficult part of bible to read because it has many hidden meanings that was interpreted differently by many people. All we need to do is to have faith, follow Christ's example in our lifes and we will then go to heaven. Ain't it wonderful???!!!

Back