Who is your best friend?

Lasza said:
"faghag" - a straight female hang out with gay people as friendship.
Ah, I get it. In that case, there are a lot of gals here at NTID that are like that. In fact, it does make me wonder if they are really straight or not.

Now that I look at it, it seems to be like math. Men like women. Therefore, men's friends are men and women's friends are women. Men go after women. Women go after men. If this was a case of homosexuality, it's the other way around. Men like men. Women like women. Therefore, men's friends are women and women's friends are men. Men go after men. Women go after women. Now, I feel sorry for those who are bi-sexual... a state of confusion.

No offense intended.

VamPyroX said:
Ah, I get it. In that case, there are a lot of gals here at NTID that are like that. In fact, it does make me wonder if they are really straight or not.

Now that I look at it, it seems to be like math. Men like women. Therefore, men's friends are men and women's friends are women. Men go after women. Women go after men. If this was a case of homosexuality, it's the other way around. Men like men. Women like women. Therefore, men's friends are women and women's friends are men. Men go after men. Women go after women. Now, I feel sorry for those who are bi-sexual... a state of confusion.

No offense intended.
it's no offense at all... my faghag is straight but I do ily her anyway... she does date guys etc and tell me everything what she did to him etc...:naughty:

Lasza said:
"faghag" - a straight female hang out with gay people as friendship.

Thanks—I’ve always wondered what that word meant too. :thumb: It’s not exactly something you can type into Dictionary.com.

Briefly, simplistically, and to the point, my best friend is my wife! :kiss:

illustrator said:
My new best friend is Justin Sane. I keep mad at him. *sigh*

You are cute when you are mad.
cool26.gif

VamPyroX said:
Uh oh... Illustrator, I think you've got a new girlfriend! :naughty:

Me ? Yeah, right .. Ha ha I ain't no girlfriend of his! :nana:

:lol: Cheri you are soo silly gurly psst who you has girlfriend?? by me? j/k j/k!! hugss i better hide from her before she busted my butt :-P

*Best Friend* ... "Garlic"(nickname) She is extremelly awesome and hang'n around with me when since kid until Now Adult. She has 3 children and her preggy on way of 4th plus 5 step-children. No matter what she'll be there for me.. I do be there for her. Unfortunally we are not living same town. I wish I could have her being same town like me. Would be nice though. :)

:edit:.. Yes truly I do feel same thing best friend to jesus of course.. all my heart.. sometimes i do mad at jesus what have us done terrible things.. I do forgiven too.. Least nobody perfect life being here..
One day will finds Perfect and happy brand new country home.. sooner.. No more debts and rest others too.. :)

Last edited:
Honestly, I have four bestfriends, Jesus ( God ) , Cheri, Roadrunner and Peachylady!.....They mean the world to me... :wiggle:

^Angel^ said:
Honestly, I have four bestfriends, Jesus ( God ) , Cheri, Roadrunner and Peachylady!.....They mean the world to me... :wiggle:
I'm not your best friend? *sobbing* :cry:

My best friends are, God/Jesus, and my husband.

Then I have two good friends that I see at least once a week for coffee, Jamie and Lisa. They have been there for me though thick and thin.

My best friends are: God, my husband Dave, RoadRunner, Angel, Cheri, and 8 other friends. Those are the ones that are closest to my heart. I can not pick just one as best friend, but if I have to pick, it would be God as number one in my heart. I feel truly blessed to have them in my life. They all have helped me a lot emotionally and boosted my spirit whenever I felt down. And I do the same for them too. :grouphug: There are some ADers that I also care a great deal about too. :ily:

VamPyroX said:
No? Then who's girlfriend are you? Hehehe!
I ain't nobody's girlfriend at this moment, but there's one I might consider. :-X

CyberRed said:
I ain't nobody's girlfriend at this moment, but there's one I might consider. :-X
Hmm... and who might that be?

Back