Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I should count my blessings as there are many people who dont have shelter so I cant complain. Like I said, it is not the materialistic things that are important to me as my family, health, happiness, and well-being.

I figured that I spent 2 years working 80 hours a week working 2 full-time jobs to reduce most of my debts from my divorce, I deserve a little luxury. :)

You most certainly do!

I had visited Texas School for the Deaf in somedays. It was awesome! I will fly home tomorrow when my vacation time will be over. I will take relax but I will work with my business on HOVRS.. Uhhh!

I will go to bed soon. I will wake up at 5 am before departing flight approx 7 am.

TSD is very nice place. i have several friends over there who is employee. Austin is cool place to live but nah, im not root for Longhorns.

school year, i felt so good to be alumni. Im done and finish it. BUT i need go back to complete my dream- Master's.

RAIN RAIN RAIN straight 2 days oh boy.. but make me sleep... lol! i am make more ILY..

I just got back home from the all day class for nurse training for medication and simple stuff. I have other day of class tomorrow then it's all done.

Just arrived into work with 9 boxes of chocolates for sale, anyone up for some? :fingersx:

No, it is tag football -- it is called 'Oztag' down here.

All chocolate boxes are in place throughout the department... all set and ready to be sold, eh eh eh. Im good, Jessie! You?

Heh.

I'm pretty okay... I'd been clean a whole of my apartment because managers will check it out every no.# room... My No.# room is totally neat and clean, phew. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back