Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. Not a very good way to start the new school year off.:hug:

Yea...I was shocked when my boss informed me of this news. Really brought me down. Just need time to recover from it.

Now, my son is throwing up and has a fever. Oh boyeeeee!!!

Yea...I was shocked when my boss informed me of this news. Really brought me down. Just need time to recover from it.

Now, my son is throwing up and has a fever. Oh boyeeeee!!!

Oh, man!!! What a day.

I hate to say anything after the day you've had....but as of 1 hour and 24 minutes ago, summer quarter is officially ended, and as soon as I get this stack of finals graded, I will get a 10 day break before fall quarter starts!

Oh, man!!! What a day.

I hate to say anything after the day you've had....but as of 1 hour and 24 minutes ago, summer quarter is officially ended, and as soon as I get this stack of finals graded, I will get a 10 day break before fall quarter starts!

That's nice...I had a 2 week break so I am ok. Just still thinking a lot about the situation at work and cant get my mind off of it. Just need to get used to the idea and move on. :)

How is everything else going for u?

That's nice...I had a 2 week break so I am ok. Just still thinking a lot about the situation at work and cant get my mind off of it. Just need to get used to the idea and move on. :)

How is everything else going for u?

Going well. I am really ready for that 10 day break. Summer quarter is so hectic.

How about a nice hot bath and a glass of wine to help distract you and help you relax?

Going well. I am really ready for that 10 day break. Summer quarter is so hectic.

How about a nice hot bath and a glass of wine to help distract you and help you relax?

It takes like 30 mins to fill up my huge tub and I probably will fall asleep before it is ready! LOL! :giggle:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am the kind of person who needs a few days to get over bad news before moving on.

I finished Scrubs; first season last night and I bought the next 4 seasons today, I couldn't resist to enjoy the show!

Probably not :P

:confused: ARe u saying that I am not rich?

Jake..a lot of people think my hubby and I are wealthy but they dont know the long list of bills we have to pay so we are not really wealthy due to debts.

However, we are wealthy in health, happiness, and security. :)

Meg, best to think before you say, be careful next time.

That's the good thing, Shel90 and having a big tub is better than nothing! ;)

It takes like 30 mins to fill up my huge tub and I probably will fall asleep before it is ready! LOL! :giggle:

Thanks for the suggestions. I am the kind of person who needs a few days to get over bad news before moving on.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes the only way to deal with it is to process it all the way through. I'll be thinking of you.

:confused: ARe u saying that I am not rich?

Jake..a lot of people think my hubby and I are wealthy but they dont know the long list of bills we have to pay so we are not really wealthy due to debts.

However, we are wealthy in health, happiness, and security. :)

And those are the important things!

Meg, best to think before you say, be careful next time.

That's the good thing, Shel90 and having a big tub is better than nothing! ;)

Yea, I should count my blessings as there are many people who dont have shelter so I cant complain. Like I said, it is not the materialistic things that are important to me as my family, health, happiness, and well-being.

I figured that I spent 2 years working 80 hours a week working 2 full-time jobs to reduce most of my debts from my divorce, I deserve a little luxury. :)

Yeah, It is funny :lol:

Time for me to go back to class. Take care, ladies.

I finished Scrubs; first season last night and I bought the next 4 seasons today, I couldn't resist to enjoy the show!

My hubby would love to join u as he watches that show daily. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back