What did you learn today? Part II

I'm so confused, Kristina...first you were moving out of Fla., back to Missouri...then decided not to...then the next thing you were "remodeling the garage" into a house for you and ur family....now ur moving to Central Florida?...All in all, I do wish you the best...I'm just really confused here...maybe I missed a couple of ur posts?

Me, too! I can't put them in together to read what is going on. I will read her posts tomorrow. My eyes are blurry and tired now. Maybe, she has two houses.

Me, too! I can't put them in together to read what is going on. I will read her posts tomorrow. My eyes are blurry and tired now. Maybe, she has two houses.

me too I have burn eye worst and tired serious! burn your eye destory not good for eye cocern be careful

blurred on my eye because red tear burn become worst,
my grandma said limit computer wise
not good health focus on computer all the time because not good eye because will become your will eyeglass

I have long time problem my eye risk! might to headache my eyeglass soon change coming!!

Learnt that my boss has gone over the line today pissing me & other co-worker off (inside of us tho)

I've learned that I miss home schooling small children. I like the hands-on stuff. My kids have both now dropped out due to issues, but I do still work with them, but it's not the same.

I am currently copying all kinds of my lessons for bible related things onto a flash drive so we can start a Sunday School class. There are a total of 5-7 children with the deaf church. Ages 3-12. We also have a newborn, but it will be a few weeks before she comes in.

What? You are pregnant???:eek3:

I understand I heard it Ontario again on strike problem complanin I am surrprised poltic is force to worker PO! order they refused on mail work right now I am images surprised!

What? You are pregnant???:eek3:

Gawd! If I get pregnant, it will be one for the books!! Hubby wanted 5 but I said no way!! 2 was enough. I have another who is much older than my 2 teens. He is 31. (yes, I was foolish at 16)

I learn it lots of more water my dry mouth I am pretty lots often! I learn it worth often on water otherwise my health important!

Kristina, I'll be praying for you and your family. Seems like it's time to move out so you can move on. Hang in there! Stick to your guns and your faith and you will make it. :hug:

As for me, I made my announcement before the church this morning. I'll be getting baptized later.

Also my rear axle has taken out on me on my truck today. My uncle says he thinks the axle may have been stripped out somehow. Right now it is sitting at the mechanics shop and I will call him in the morning and explain to him what has happened. Hopefully he will be able to fix it and give me an estimate on it. I know if it is rear axle - I'll be looking at $1,000 at the minimum.

Thankfully nothing serious happened and that my aunt has graciously loaned me her minivan so I can get back and forth to work until my truck is fixed. I may be truckless for a week, maybe two.

What's sad is I spent $600 last week for new tires. This week it will be much more for a new rear end. :shock:

For an update on this continuing saga, see my Facebook profile.

I figure out lots of water lots of more everyday I worst to my eye blurred :lol:

This is probably just going to cause more pain...

Go to Facebook to see what happened. Saga just means long story. In this case the story of Kristina's life.

It will be an issue, but hubby feels torn. Being to only child and she knows how top get to him. These mortgage payments are only supposed to be like $529 a month.

It will be an issue, but hubby feels torn. Being to only child and she knows how top get to him. These mortgage payments are only supposed to be like $529 a month.

Well, at least it's cheap if it happens. I would try demanding that she let you set up a bed for your daughter in the meantime.

If she feels upset enough she may give in on that.

Back