What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All serious here. The co-worker Lana had to put up with that week... Was just a sack of flesh. No spine to him.

Sat at the booth staring at facebook all day long with his back curved into the laptop. He actually scurried potential customers away.

He has no idea how much he had to thank his lucky stars he had Lana with him because if it was someone else, this would have happened....

81573425.gif

it is serious horrible!!

btw I learn it grow study dictionary words! slow patient grow my mind strong building!

Went to check out a Optometrist shop and made an appt for next week.

Then later on went to travel agency and made hotel bookings.

played with 3 dogs, vacuum cleaner blew up, and so went shopping for a new one, sleeping on the decision..for purchase tomorrow..

Today, I will tape up the front porch to get it ready for painting on Sunday, paint a part of the fence that I cleaned yesterday, and then pressure wash the fence in the back of the backyard.

Taped up the front porch and went ahead and painted the white part of the steps. Looks sooo great. Then, I painted the front yard fence. Taking a break now.

I am learn it pretty tired! I am low energy! Ineed to high on my energy i think so vitamin D! It is pretty lots of complication!

Shel90, post pictures when it's done, sounds like a fun project! :)

I'm 60 minutes away from getting out of work, and my weekend beginning! Wahoo!

Not much today for me. It actually rained for a whole 5 minutes. Let's see.....

Went to bank for MIL and pharmacy for mother, read a book, fixed lunch, then took hubby to the health department for some application for the septic tank. Got to have another type of survey done first. Arrgh!!

I am pretty lots of work! I am project fix! I am hard work impressive! I expect to lots of figure out see! I hope be hear try effort!

Went out to lunch with our younger daughter and granddaughters. My husband ran for napkins and mopped up lots of chocolate milk. :P

I just wore my share on my feet. :lol:

And besides that excitement, lunch was at Culvers. My daughter bought cheese curds which I never had before. They must have been very high in sodium, as I instantly fell in love with them.

Shel90, post pictures when it's done, sounds like a fun project! :)

I'm 60 minutes away from getting out of work, and my weekend beginning! Wahoo!

Ok will do...give me a sec

Before and after pics of the fence that I painted

Attachments

• before pics of fence.jpg
    before pics of fence.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 10
  • after pics of fence.jpg
    after pics of fence.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 10
Before and after pics of front porch steps

Attachments

• Before pics of front porch.jpg
    Before pics of front porch.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Painted steps.jpg
    Painted steps.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 12
Started the day, going to morning zumba class, cleaned up the condo, my uncle comes home later from Spain and London

Pics of fence being cleaned. It was all black and we thought the wood was no good until I pressure washed it.

Gate being painted after all the black grime was washed off.

Attachments

• Painted gate.jpg
    Painted gate.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Fence being washed.jpg
    Fence being washed.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back