What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb: indeed indeed. Mental Exhaustion is nothing comparable to Physical Exhaustion. that's why I do physical work/hobby on weekend.

No headaches..no tension in my back..nothing. I love it!

Worked another 5 hours today on my house projects. I think physical work is MUCH MUCH more relaxing than mental work. I feel absulotely relaxed at the end of the day as opposed to feeling drained and headachy after a day of mental work at my teaching job. Maybe I should get a job working landscaping or something like that.

Tmw, I will meet TWA for ASL poetry in DC. Cant wait to see him!

Great for you! :thumb:

you exciting!

Worked another 5 hours today on my house projects. I think physical work is MUCH MUCH more relaxing than mental work. I feel absulotely relaxed at the end of the day as opposed to feeling drained and headachy after a day of mental work at my teaching job. Maybe I should get a job working landscaping or something like that.

Tmw, I will meet TWA for ASL poetry in DC. Cant wait to see him!

I'm jealous. I want to meet other AD'ers (other than who I already met.)

Wish I could go! I'm only 4 hours away... Planning on crashing at tarynrenae's house this August and she lives near DC. So maybe we can meet up then?

I had to sit next to you for 4 days... That wasn't really fun, sorry.

It depends on when in August because I will be flying to Phx, AZ on August 6th and returning on August 20th something like that. TheWriteAlex will be here in DC. :D

Likewise.

I'll just make sure we have different arrangements at the '12 expo.

Yeah, I don't plan on working there if I get to go to the next expo... Forget it, I'd rather party.

It depends on when in August because I will be flying to Phx, AZ on August 6th and returning on August 20th something like that. TheWriteAlex will be here in DC. :D

Ahh, I MIGHT go to NYC meet up as well. A lot going on this August! Yep, I know that TWA moved there. I hooked him up with one of my friends to be his roomie. :lol:

Yeah, I don't plan on working there if I get to go to the next expo... Forget it, I'd rather party.

Ahh, I MIGHT go to NYC meet up as well. A lot going on this August! Yep, I know that TWA moved there. I hooked him up with one of my friends to be his roomie. :lol:

Ohhh then I might meet your friend tmw night as well! Cool!!!

I wish I can go to the AD meet in NYC but I will be in AZ. :(

I went to the one in January of 2010. That was sooooo much fun!

Wish I could go! I'm only 4 hours away... Planning on crashing at tarynrenae's house this August and she lives near DC. So maybe we can meet up then?

I had to sit next to you for 4 days... That wasn't really fun, sorry.

How come you had to sit by someone for 4 :shock: days? What was going on? A seminar or ???

How come you had to sit by someone for 4 :shock: days? What was going on? A seminar or ???

It was an African marriage groomsmen/bridesmaid thing to prove that the groom and bride was meant for each other. 4 days of grueling sitting next to each other straight. One time thing for me!

Nah, we each manned a booth. Mine was next to hers. I must add her booth had another person manning it that wasn't exactly helpful at all. It was sad to watch.

I won't get into the T-Shirt thing............. :P

It was an African marriage groomsmen/bridesmaid thing to prove that the groom and bride was meant for each other. 4 days of grueling sitting next to each other straight. One time thing for me!

Nah, we each manned a booth. Mine was next to hers. I must add her booth had another person manning it that wasn't exactly helpful at all. It was sad to watch.

It would have been great if you helped me out once in a while instead of watching me yell at my coworker for being completely useless.

And the shirt thing... It was the only one I had, but at least I didn't wear that 24/7.

It would have been great if you helped me out once in a while instead of watching me yell at my coworker for being completely useless.

Man, sounds like this wasn't exactly too F-U-N. :lol:

Oh...so it was for real? I thought you guys were joking.

Ohhh then I might meet your friend tmw night as well! Cool!!!

I wish I can go to the AD meet in NYC but I will be in AZ. :(

I went to the one in January of 2010. That was sooooo much fun!
Ahhh good memories nevers fails me.
Speaking of that, I re-hanged the frame in my very own bedroom ......finally.
it looks good. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back