What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
counsellor smart experiment to teach me how easy improve issues encourage hard work! I already course improve issues lots of best issues hard work I am very effort to positive and add extras deaf tutorial help me teach! Good point!

Awesome! Sounds like a whole new Travis compared to last time you were here.

We are building a roof over our back deck so I can enjoy the outdoors in rainy days, which are my favorite.

Awesome! Sounds like a whole new Travis compared to last time you were here.

thank, I am change improveon focus better improve

change development to improve strength,

Lots of counsellor and support to my psychiast hard work

I am very hard work continue keeping! I keep doing busy best do it positive wise on my health

That is wise on my health, caregiving support to me! she impressive great help me

I am great treat person

I know my grandma is proud of me I am welll of course :)

hear news good, I am pretty positive` I try hard wokr very glad of look like focus on handle better right now

Finally mailed out everything today. So freaking expensive to ship things across the country. -_-

Got my new glasses! Yay!

I love ASUS computer tech I avoid on BIOS! I know careful wise on ASUS! lock password I know!

Finally mailed out everything today. So freaking expensive to ship things across the country. -_-

Got my new glasses! Yay!

you patient depend on mail services

I am patient of course!

For my son, at that age, keeping the floor clutter free meant kicking everything under the bed.:lol:

Ha ha, well, when my son was younger, I told him to clean up half of his room before we can go to the beach. You know what he did? He bulldozed every things on one half to other half of the room.

Sigh.. what a memory.

Ha ha, well, when my son was younger, I told him to clean up half of his room before we can go to the beach. You know what he did? He bulldozed every things on one half to other half of the room.

Sigh.. what a memory.

:laugh2: The little buggers can be creative, can't they? Gotta laugh.

Spent time with the kitties in the backyard. Jumping and chasing after every leaf, and then running away every time the wind blows. (VERY windy out today! Big storms coming.)

I figure out blocked my computer I am pretty sound hard to complication
implentation another remote deskop!

First day back at work and immediately the stress returned. Now, I want to go back to AZ.

Well, today - I played with cats for a while. Tinker had a bit of a mishap yesterday, but is back to normal today. She was jumping off a bookcase at a window and went kind of wild with her jump (hubby bumped her) and she landed on my sewing machine and stand mixer that were on the floor. She was limping for the rest of the day. After playing with cats, I went to bank and grocery store for MIL, met with the surveyor regarding property lines and separating MIL's lot back into 2 lots, met up with the A/C contractor. Fixed dinner for MIL then our dinner. Oh, mother and I also made a "to the scale" floor rendering of the new bedrooms and now we can arrange the furniture with our cardstock "furniture" pieces.

I search find tutorial pretty sound I was great figure out hope disable remote deskop tutorial!

I am pretty sound I am figure hope be effort! search google!

Spent time on the phone with the relay. Goodness, that gets frustrating sometimes.

stranger on my headache not work fail impossible I wonder I figure except to hard to not easy I wonder tyleno doesnt work

stranger on my headache not work fail impossible I wonder I figure except to hard to not easy I wonder tyleno doesnt work

Don't take too much Tylenol because it can hurt your liver.

Ask your doctor about a medicine that may work better.

Spent time with the kitties in the backyard. Jumping and chasing after every leaf, and then running away every time the wind blows. (VERY windy out today! Big storms coming.)

Aren't they fun to watch when they play like that?

Hey, got a question. My cat has decided that he prefers to drink from the toilet rather than his water bowl. Any idea how to break that? If I close the bathroom door, he just scratches up the wood trying to get in.

Don't take too much Tylenol because it can hurt your liver.

Ask your doctor about a medicine that may work better.

she is correct she iknow serious honest wise better go to doctor exerptimetn
wise

I don't have hurt damager my liver cause medication is very risk cocern

I agree you I believe you correct

she is truth is tell me about to how aware health

she contact to phone to doctor family history!

I hope it's not a migraine.

I don't want to often headache my mind I serious I am very afriad happened

be careful my brain tumor I investiage to issues my health seems on happened often stranger
prevent to migrane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back