What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
did meet with vocation rehab counselor to work on plans for funding papers to send in for college classes.. then zoom home to cook dinner (nutty traffic on way home ack!!) and watched the news for the nhl return and etc.. outside it looks windy and rainy.. blimey.. but tomorrow gonna be sunny for sure...

I don't want to often headache my mind I serious I am very afriad happened

be careful my brain tumor I investiage to issues my health seems on happened often stranger
prevent to migrane!

I hope it's not anything serious.

I don't want to often headache my mind I serious I am very afriad happened

be careful my brain tumor I investiage to issues my health seems on happened often stranger
prevent to migrane!

Don't worry about things that probably are not there. That will increase your anxiety and make your headache worse.:hug:

Try lying down in a dark room for a while with a cool cloth over your eyes.

I hope it's not anything serious.

I don't think not serious deal everthing
Don't worry about things that probably are not there. That will increase your anxiety and make your headache worse.:hug:

Try lying down in a dark room for a while with a cool cloth over your eyes.
Good point topic
I believe you experience! I control effort to fight to my mind! do it best successfully hard work
I don't want to headache cause stress affect to my mind pressure high, I am tired, I did yesterday I was rest nap 2 hours good wise, might to study homework and outing not focus on computer not good!

Put California license plates on the new car today..... I guess I am official now. Lol.

Also ran into a relative I had never today. Got in a great workout.

Now baseball and brew.

Good point topic
I believe you experience! I control effort to fight to my mind! do it best successfully hard work
I don't want to headache cause stress affect to my mind pressure high, I am tired, I did yesterday I was rest nap 2 hours good wise, might to study homework and outing not focus on computer not good!

No, trying to read from the computer will probably make your pain worse when your head hurts. But you did the right thing. You took a break and then tried again.

No, trying to read from the computer will probably make your pain worse when your head hurts. But you did the right thing. You took a break and then tried again.

might to good idea prevent to my eye burn not good ! wise on limit computer!
depend health appropriate!

really I believe you! I agree you! computer cause on headache my head!

Well, let's just say I'm not going to hold my breath.

The reason I started signing immediately, though, was to find out if he was even deaf. Had he not passed the test, I would have informed the closest policeman that there was a hearing man pretending to be deaf to panhandle from the crowd.

You do not have to deaf to know how to sign.

Good point topic

I hope you feel better in a few hours.

Aren't they fun to watch when they play like that?

Hey, got a question. My cat has decided that he prefers to drink from the toilet rather than his water bowl. Any idea how to break that? If I close the bathroom door, he just scratches up the wood trying to get in.

Keep the toilet seat down !! :lol:

(Seriously, I always do!) :)

Even if you already have, if he's able to actually get the lid up enough to get his head in it, put a strip of duct tape over the lid so he can't. Just enough that you can move it when YOU need to use it. If he's alone while you're at work, leave the duct tape on the whole time you're gone. He'll learn, eventually. :)

Even if you already have, if he's able to actually get the lid up enough to get his head in it, put a strip of duct tape over the lid so he can't. Just enough that you can move it when YOU need to use it. If he's alone while you're at work, leave the duct tape on the whole time you're gone. He'll learn, eventually. :)

Or get smart enough to remove the duct tape!

You do not have to deaf to know how to sign.

No you don't. I am a perfect example of that. However, fake deaf peddlers rarely know sign. And trust me, this guy was deaf. An ability to sign is not all I look for.

No you don't. I am a perfect example of that. However, fake deaf peddlers rarely know sign. And trust me, this guy was deaf. An ability to sign is not all I look for.

It's illegal to beg if deaf or hearing. So really one should report either.

Not that I care, but I guess I am for equal opportunity snitching. :dunno:

Just finished up a Scrabble game...too easy...and I said "ah, well, it's elementary, my dear!....My friend went home "pouting"....I do love to play hearies!...(Bet she went home and told her hubby..."I don't believe that woman is deaf!"...)

It's illegal to beg if deaf or hearing. So really one should report either.

Not that I care, but I guess I am for equal opportunity snitching. :dunno:

Yeah, but since the dude was deaf, I thought the productive thing to do was offer my card and assistance in finding a job.:giggle: I guess my bias was at work.

I found out USDA denied my application. I won't be reapplying. I got a haircut with a cross etched into the back of my head in my hair. I tried getting a good pic myself, but it just looks weird. I may have a friend do it tomorrow. Then I talked to a friend who calmed me down about the USDA bombshell, watched my DD play softball (she made an excellent play that resulted in two girls from the opposing team both getting out), then my DD and I ate out for dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Then when we got home, my mom and I sat on the back porch and talked while we both watched my DD swim in the pool. Between all of that I worked at the chicken house.

I'll have to do the duct tape, because he will get his head in there somehow. Even if he has a full bowl of water!

**jillio off to find the duct tape now**

I never thought of taping the lid down. Guess I needed to ask someone smarter than me!:ty:

Just finished up a Scrabble game...too easy...and I said "ah, well, it's elementary, my dear!....My friend went home "pouting"....I do love to play hearies!...(Bet she went home and told her hubby..."I don't believe that woman is deaf!"...)

We still need to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back