updated pic of us

FeistyChick said:
STILL WAITING!!! :whistle:

(tapping fingers)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just got a paged from him. The picture is soaking from his wallet. The condom was sticking on it. Now, he is rubbing the condom off from the picture. He will try to scan and post it within few hours.

be patience FeistyChick !! :shock:

Catmandu said:
Who knows? Since she returned home few days ago I think she could really use one for awhile. *runs away*

NICE TRY! :bump:

:twisted: OOOOOOO!!! BTW! do you want that book!??? *hanging the book over her head* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(she knows what i am talking about!!! :D)

Kalista said:
I just got a paged from him. The picture is soaking from his wallet. The condom was sticking on it. Now, he is rubbing the condom off from the picture. He will try to scan and post it within few hours.

lol in your dream...... :naughty:

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, you both are beautiful couple on the Santa photo.

I can see from the photo that you both are much in love. I´m really happy for you, FeistyChick :D

thanks lieb!!! :hug:

deafclimber said:
well i dunno why i am too shay to. hmm.. well... actually i am not braggin but i am willing to make a new thread... *ahem*

but yes i need a huggie from yall ! :)

AWWW BOOBOO!!!

HERE IS A :hug: :)

FeistyChick said:
i don't need a dildo... i prefer the real one!!! :D :whistle:

Poor his finger, it gets tired easily !!
conf45.gif

Catmandu said:
Are you sure about that? Because earlier you gave rebelgirl your flatulence and now you're pointing at me? Geewhiz numbass!

Yes, I gained weight because I'm a stay-at-home mom and there goes the holidays... WITH CANDIES. No worries, I've been excercising since January 2nd and pretty soon I'm going back to work part-time and I'll look better by spring. Thankyouverymuch. :nana:

Speaking of craps, you eat hersheycrap! Should you try Godiva sometime!

we'll see about that!!! :whistle: :rofl: MWAH!!!

what's wrong with hershey kisses!??? :squint:

:fu:

Kalista said:

NICE TRY!!! :nana:
(laughing sarcastically!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FeistyChick said:
we'll see about that!!! :whistle: :rofl: MWAH!!!

what's wrong with hershey kisses!??? :squint:
:fu:

kiss.jpg

Did not you know that she put a pair of Hershey kisses on her nipples? Her husband is addicting to chocolate milk.

Beautiful photo, Feistychick! You have a lot to be proud of!

Thanks for the laugh in this thread... Catty & Feisty! :dance:

Back