deafclimber said:
me ? ahem.. :bowdown: ok.. here or my own post ? :squint:

MAKE A NEW THREAD!!! :squint:

so you can get ALL THE ATTENTION!!! :giggle:
:P

(snaps fingers) GET MOVIN'!!! :whip: :rofl:

CrazyMomma said:
:rofl: Laughing for a minutes....

FiestyChickie, you looks happy and your boyfriend is handsome. I bet you are happy...

Good luck in thru 2006 with happy days...

KEEP LAUGHIN' TIL YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS!!! ....

i miss the good old laughin' days!!! :( we need to get them back! right gemtun and katziepoo!!??? :D

yes we are very happy together!!! :ty: to meg and katziepoo! :grouphug:

AND HAPPY 2006 TOO!

:dance2: 2005 was a great year for us and we look forward to 2006!!! :applause:

FeistyChick said:
AWWW!! what are u so afraid of!??? :(

you poor thing! need a :hug:? :D

well i dunno why i am too shay to. hmm.. well... actually i am not braggin but i am willing to make a new thread... *ahem*

but yes i need a huggie from yall ! :)

Catmandu said:
Don't give Oreo to me because FeistyChick will be honored to do the competition! Buh bye! :wave:

*holds nose and runs away* :scatter:

NOPE.... *PUSHES NANCE TOWARDS KATZIEPOO!!!* :scatter:

katzie has been piggin' out on those holiday candies and gained some weight and i didn't :nana: so she is the one who is fawting a lot from eating all that crap!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NAWT ME!!! :whistle: :D :angel:

Peachy Lady said:
You look really happy and in love, FiestyChick! He looks really good with you!! And you guys are "talking about" getting married. I'm so happy for you!

THANKS PEACHES!!! :hug:

Malfoyish said:
Awww, Feistychickie, please forgive me for having taken so long to get back to you - I'm either with my head hanging over porcelain donuts or I'm not really reading through all these threads...OMG, so many new PEOPLE!

But anyways - you make a beautiful couple!!! I absolutely love the Santa photo. :) Hope your Christmas was lovely - and I'm sure you were sure to hang plenty of mistletoe. :naughty:

Heh heh...Happy New Year to you both!

HEY MALFY GIRL!!! WELCOME BACK!!!

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN!??? STILL PUKIN'??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DATS OK! YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!! since i know you are pukin' your guts out!!! OR at least YOU WERE???
congrats on your pregnancy!!! :)

my thanksgiving, and xmas was wonderful in chicago! thanks for asking... hope yours was too! nope we didn't have a mistletoe! :( but when he gets an apt soon (he is supposed to sign his lease soon) we will be sure to get one next xmas!!! :squint:

and HAPPY 2005 TO YOU GUYS TOO!!! :)

Kalista said:
Aren't you shy to post a picture of your finane ' ? :naughty:

:eek:

:squint:

hey peeps!!! you guys know what to do with her!!!
(she just got hitched and she can't even spell that word!)

:whip:

FeistyChick said:
NOPE.... *PUSHES NANCE TOWARDS KATZIEPOO!!!* :scatter:

katzie has been piggin' out on those holiday candies and gained some weight and i didn't :nana: so she is the one who is fawting a lot from eating all that crap!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

NAWT ME!!! :whistle: :D :angel:
Are you sure about that? Because earlier you gave rebelgirl your flatulence and now you're pointing at me? Geewhiz numbass!

Yes, I gained weight because I'm a stay-at-home mom and there goes the holidays... WITH CANDIES. No worries, I've been excercising since January 2nd and pretty soon I'm going back to work part-time and I'll look better by spring. Thankyouverymuch. :nana:

Speaking of craps, you eat hersheycrap! Should you try Godiva sometime!

FeistyChick said:
:eek:

:squint:

hey peeps!!! you guys know what to do with her!!!
(she just got hitched and she can't even spell that word!)

:whip:

:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Kalista said:
Congrats Gemtum !!! FeistyChick - you look so great in the picture. Unless, he finds your right spot then he may ask you to marry him. :aw:

THANKS SABBYPOO!!!

he already found my spot- but thanks anyway!!!
:nana:

so i am not worried about him asking me to marry him!!! :thumb:

Back