updated pic of us

:dance2:
FreeWoman77 said:
FC, pix is great, smile great, both of u great together, congrads on ur engagement :wave:

engagement???

who said i was engaged??? :confused:

we are not engaged yet... but talking about marriage though :dance2: :dance::dance::dance:

btw thanks for the compliments! :hug:

Catmandu said:
Engaged? FeistyChick! You never told me that you two got engaged!

*hands resting on hips* mmmm :squint:

:greddy: OH PAHHHHLEEEEEEZE!!! you'd be the FIRST TO KNOW IF I WAS ENGAGED! :P

you just wanted to grab attention here! :nana:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

deafclimber said:
pah ! i can see the second image better cuz i dont have a magnifying glass with me. ;)

what a beautiful couple...

thanks eric!
hey aren't you gonna show off your fiance!??? :squint: :P

Beautiful pic, Feistychickie :) :dance:

You both make a great photogenic couple! :ily: I can imagine what your future kids will look like!!!!!! :aw:

psst...thanks, cat for enlarging it, without your help, we wouldnt be able to see the glowing radiance on her face!
:D She deserve all glory and praise from us! :rofl:

FeistyChick said:
:dance2:

engagement???

who said i was engaged??? :confused:

we are not engaged yet... but talking about marriage though :dance2: :dance::dance::dance:

btw thanks for the compliments! :hug:

in New orleans, LA? i think Gentum :dunno: u and her are good friend i got confused :lol: sorry :Oops:

can they skip purposing on engagement just go to ask to marry here? like in former USSR they do just ask to marry

Gemtun said:
Beautiful pic, Feistychickie :) :dance:

You both make a great photogenic couple! :ily: I can imagine what your future kids will look like!!!!!! :aw:

psst...thanks, cat for enlarging it, without your help, we wouldnt be able to see the glowing radiance on her face!
:D She deserve all glory and praise from us! :rofl:

I SAW THAT GIRLIE!!! :squint: :nana:

trying to team up with catpoo and stir up trouble??? :nono: tsk tsk!!! :booty:

FreeWoman77 said:
in New orleans, LA? i think Gentum :dunno: u and her are good friend i got confused :lol: sorry :Oops:

that's ok girl! :hug:
yea we are best friends... ahhh you got us confused! :rofl:
it is gemtun who is INDEED ENGAGED! :applause:

FeistyChick said:
:greddy: OH PAHHHHLEEEEEEZE!!! you'd be the FIRST TO KNOW IF I WAS ENGAGED! :P

you just wanted to grab attention here! :nana:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well, I believe I won't be the first to know! :D And Freewoman77 got my attention so I had to say something! :nana:

and fawt somewhere else! sheesh :doh:

FeistyChick said:
I SAW THAT GIRLIE!!! :squint: :nana:

trying to team up with catpoo and stir up trouble??? :nono: tsk tsk!!! :booty:

Meg and I are getting acquainted so it's all good :thumb: and we have a lot of talking to do. :D

Aw what a beautiful couple!! Do you have more pictures to share with us today FC?... :ily:

Btw who's Gemtun?.... :confused:

deafclimber said:
pah ! i can see the second image better cuz i dont have a magnifying glass with me. ;)

what a beautiful couple...

Yeah I have a magnifying glass ... I was doing that till I scrolled down and saw a bigger picture. You can buy a magnifying glass at one of the dollar stores like Dollar General or Family Dollar.

Heath said:
Yeah I have a magnifying glass ... I was doing that till I scrolled down and saw a bigger picture. You can buy a magnifying glass at one of the dollar stores like Dollar General or Family Dollar.

lol... i was joking about the magnifying glass, but thanks. however, windows xp has magnifier program. go to:

START>PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>ACCESSIBILITY>MAGNIFIER. enjoy it.

sorry it is off topic Fiestychick ! :fruit:

^Angel^ said:
Aw what a beautiful couple!! Do you have more pictures to share with us today FC?... :ily:

Btw who's Gemtun?.... :confused:

:shock: i thought u have known her, u been here longer mine,meg familiar?

FreeWoman77 said:
:shock: i thought u have known her, u been here longer mine,meg familiar?

That's Meg?....Oh I didn't know she changed her user name also....Oh boy, where was I?... :lol:

Thanks!

Back