updated pic of us

ah...Gemtum is Meg??? Tsk, tsk...where you been hiding, Megapoopie??

And BTW, congrats on ur so-called "engagment", Catsy...heh heh.

:rofl: Laughing for a minutes....

FiestyChickie, you looks happy and your boyfriend is handsome. I bet you are happy...

Good luck in thru 2006 with happy days...

Catmandu said:
Well, I believe I won't be the first to know! :D And Freewoman77 got my attention so I had to say something! :nana:

and fawt somewhere else! sheesh :doh:

*Hands Catmandu my doggie, Oreo.* Pfffft! There, Oreo fawted...you know how Boston Terriers have their infamous gas! :D

Nancy said:
*Hands Catmandu my doggie, Oreo.* Pfffft! There, Oreo fawted...you know how Boston Terriers have their infamous gas! :D
Don't give Oreo to me because FeistyChick will be honored to do the competition! Buh bye! :wave:

*holds nose and runs away* :scatter:

You look really happy and in love, FiestyChick! He looks really good with you!! And you guys are "talking about" getting married. I'm so happy for you!

What a great picture yall made! It looks so good and yall look so great couple. I am very happy for both of you!

Awww, Feistychickie, please forgive me for having taken so long to get back to you - I'm either with my head hanging over porcelain donuts or I'm not really reading through all these threads...OMG, so many new PEOPLE!

But anyways - you make a beautiful couple!!! I absolutely love the Santa photo. :) Hope your Christmas was lovely - and I'm sure you were sure to hang plenty of mistletoe. :naughty:

Heh heh...Happy New Year to you both!

DreamDeaf said:
ah...Gemtum is Meg??? Tsk, tsk...where you been hiding, Megapoopie??

And BTW, congrats on ur so-called "engagment", Catsy...heh heh.

Congrats Gemtum !!! FeistyChick - you look so great in the picture. Unless, he finds your right spot then he may ask you to marry him. :aw:

Catmandu said:
Suhhhhhweeeeeet! :hug: Like we said in AIM you guys looked fantastic!

Since you get along with Santas, why don't you make your honey become Santa then you'd be Mrs. Claus! :rofl: :dance2: :mrgreen:

I wonder if she ask Santa Claus for a new dildo ?

GalaxyAngel said:
:rofl: this thread...

Made me laugh 1 minute..

GOOD!!! KEEP LAUGHIN' TIL YOU PEE IN YOUR PANTS! :D :rofl: :P
that should be the spirit of AD like the grand ol' times! right gemtun and katz!??? :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Aw what a beautiful couple!! Do you have more pictures to share with us today FC?... :ily:

Btw who's Gemtun?.... :confused:

thanks!

yes, i do as a matter of fact! :D .... but i need to DL them! and when i do it... i will post one :)

deafclimber said:
lol... i was joking about the magnifying glass, but thanks. however, windows xp has magnifier program. go to:

START>PROGRAMS>ACCESSORIES>ACCESSIBILITY>MAGNIFIER. enjoy it.

sorry it is off topic Fiestychick ! :fruit:

dats ok, and you are forgiven eric!!! :hug:

BTW, i learned something about the magnifying part! thanks for sharing it with us!!! :thumb:

Kalista said:
I wonder if she ask Santa Claus for a new dildo ?
Who knows? Since she returned home few days ago I think she could really use one for awhile. *runs away*

wow, you both are beautiful couple on the Santa photo.

I can see from the photo that you both are much in love. I´m really happy for you, FeistyChick :D

Back