Unusual Events in Arkansas

I dont know if Jiro is old enough to remember the canaries in mines... Perhaps you can find someone else to relate with on that.. :D

Sorry. I didn't realize it was an age-related fact. I thought it was common knowledge. :giggle:
:giggle:

the Chinese still uses it. Third World country still uses this method. They can't afford those expensive high-tech device. Another method is to look for dead rats too.

About odorless toxic agents:

ATSDR - MMG: Nerve Agents: Tabun (GA); Sarin (GB); Soman (GD); and VX

...Nerve agents are readily absorbed from the respiratory tract. Rhinorrhea and tightness in the throat or chest begin within seconds to minutes after exposure. Nerve agent vapors are heavier than air. Odor does not provide adequate warning of detection. The estimated LCt50 (the product of concentration 50 times time that is lethal to 50% of the exposed population by inhalation) ranges from 10 mg-min/m3 for VX to 400 mg-min/m3 for GA....

We learned a lot of that stuff during NBC (Nuclear Biological Chemical) Warfare Training. The key to a chemical attack was observation of others around you. In a war zone, if you noticed people suddenly keeling over for no apparent reason, it meant you were under a chemical attack. If you notice that, you should immediately self-inject atropine. Otherwise, it will be too late.

If you want to get a creepy paranoid feeling, take a course in NBC warfare, complete with all the visual aids and drills where you have to put on the special clothing and "accessories." Practicing with respirators and pretend atropine injectors also fun. :lol:

I moved out of Arkansas, so you can't go around blaming me for this one. *Whew!*

For the drum fish, it was in the Arkansas River in the Northwestern section of the state. All of the blackbirds and starlings died within a range of one mile in the town of Beebe. It's a very small town from what I know.

The town of Guy is located around 40 miles north of Beebe. The location of the fish is around 125 miles west of Beebe. I'm not sure if I can find the exact location though. I could try.

The location of the fish is between Ozark and Clarksville along the AR River. i-40 runs through both of these cities so just follow it on your map, and make a section connecting the two, as the AR River follows i-40 in the state.

Beebe is about the size of Stuttgart, AR, not big but not small. Beebe is bigger than my town. Guy is north of Beebe but Guy is in the middle of the Fayetteville Shale drilling area. I am thinking the drilling has disrupted a previously unknown fault line and that is causing the quakes.

I hope that helps. The fish incident location is about an hour from where I live. It's not affected anything here that I know of.

I googled and found more. Apparently it is happening in countries other than the USA.

More dead birds found, this time in Sweden | Posted | National Post

P.S. Click the link on the right saying "Victoria River mysteriously turns bright green."

Ooga booga. :shock:

Damn now the Swedes are getting it!

I can see Erik now:
Sandra! Sandra! Titta jag har hittat ett gäng döda fåglar på gården!

Fan är det först i Arkansas och Louisiana sedan och nu här! Jag kommer att sparka Dixie's ass och jag skyller dessa jävla Arkansans!

ROFLOL.

Hopefully this isn't avian flu shit.

Man, all of that stuff in Arkansas sounds very interesting... I can't stand not knowing the cause and if it's all related or not basically. Are there any new articles or more info I can read about these event somewhere?

Here's some local news sites:

ArkansasMatters.com (ArkansasMatters.com)
todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR (todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR)
KATV Channel 7 - The Spirit of Arkansas: - Home
Home - KFSM

You can also look up stuff on CNN and MSNBC.

I wonder if there is alien conspiracy in the air and in the green river including the fountain? It is really so weird having this happening that have no diagnoses except to say that the animals and probably the fishes have traumas as stresses before they died. Maybe this alien conspiracy is a sign that is trying to tell us that is making us puzzle, which we will never know. :hmm:

We've had the same problem in my area.

Fish kill on Folly Beach claims thousands
By Bo Petersen
Originally published 10:55 a.m., January 6, 2011
Updated 12:36 p.m., January 6, 2011

FOLLY BEACH — Hundreds of thousands of dead menhaden littered the sand here this morning, stretching in either direction from the Folly Pier in a line along the tide wash as far as could be seen. Blackbirds and grackle were picking at them.

State wildlife biologists are responding the kill; early indications are that it’s cold-related, said Phil Maier with the S.C. Department of Natural Resources. The menhaden appear to have been healthy otherwise. Officials at other nearby beaches had no reports of fish kills there.

The die-off follows the discovery of thousands of dead starfish on Isle of Palms in December, amid a growing list of sea life trauma caused by unusually cold sea temperatures. The cold has wildlife officials alarmed for food and game fish such as shrimp, as well as sea trout and red drum. Isolated reports of lethargic and dead trout and drum have been coming in to DNR, Maier said.

“We certainly are nearing temperatures where we’re concerned about shrimp too,” he said.

The cold up and down the East Coast has already caused a massive fish kill in Maryland. A number of stunned sea turtles are being treated locally at the S.C. Aquarium’s turtle hospital.

Menhaden are mouse-sized bait fish that travel in large schools, and tend to move farther south as waters cool. They swim shallower than other fish, and can be more susceptible to the cold.

At Folly Beach on Thursday, Jennifer and Dan Berei of Charlotte, N.C. were celebrating their first anniversary when Jennifer saw the gleams along the tide line and went down to collect what she thought might be shells.

“We were like, ‘Wow,’” she said. “Just that little pile right there looks to be thousands of them. It’s amazing. Crazy.”
Fish kill on Folly Beach claims thousands | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

There's something in the atmosphere that is affecting the birds. They should test the air where the dead birds are being found as well as test the dead birds and see if there is something similar for all of the birds.

There's something in the atmosphere that is affecting the birds. They should test the air where the dead birds are being found as well as test the dead birds and see if there is something similar for all of the birds.

I think birds migrate using magnetic bearings. If they are being killed by shifting poles, there would be no physical evidence.

The other day, Tampa Bay airport closed to make adjustments due to the shift in magnetic poles.

:hmm:

Maybe that's what killed the birds and fishes since they rely on magnetism for migration and feeding.

Back