Unusual Events in Arkansas

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

LinuxGold said:
I want to point out that birds and fishes died in approximate same horizontal area to each other.

Oh...strange. sounds like a mystery and secrets of the animal kingdom.

I assume that beginning animal dying then next humans to end the world on December 21 2012. :shock:

Looking at google Earth on my laptop, I DO see earthquake between those two in the same horizontal area, but closer to Beebe, AR.

That article is from 2007 just in case you didn't know. Interesting though because it says that the birds were convulsing.

They died convulsing in laughter after seeing a joke somewhere.

This reminds me of a show in Monty Python the Flying Circus where someone wrote a joke and died laughing. When policemen came in to investigate, they fell from second floor laughing to death. So they took the joke and translated into German language, broad casted from British soldiers, German soldiers fell to their death laughing.

They died convulsing in laughter after seeing a joke somewhere.

This reminds me of a show in Monty Python the Flying Circus where someone wrote a joke and died laughing. When policemen came in to investigate, they fell from second floor laughing to death. So they took the joke and translated into German language, broad casted from British soldiers, German soldiers fell to their death laughing.

Oh yes, I remember the skit. :lol:

Really, really, really strange. It's like someone zapped them and acted like nothing happened to them. They probably had the mechanism to die.

Really, really, really strange. It's like someone zapped them and acted like nothing happened to them. They probably had the mechanism to die.

Theorize the mechanism.

Mechanism that killed drum fishes ONLY and red-winged blackbirds ONLY if I am not mistaken?

I heard some people think is was the fireworks on new year that cause the bird stress....(
That seemed kind of lame to me. Places all over America (and the world) shoot off fireworks several times a year, and there have been no other reports of flocks of birds keeling over from the stress. Are birds in Arkansas more high strung? :giggle:

if there was a poisonous gas, there would be human causality. The Air Quality agency reported no strange odor....
A poisonous gas doesn't have to have a detectable odor. That's what's so dangerous about toxic gases--you can't always smell them.

Also, birds are more sensitive than humans to toxic gases. Remember the canaries in mines? Also, people who own tropical birds and keep them in their homes know how careful they have to be about exposure to gases that are bad for birds but don't bother humans.

A poisonous gas doesn't have to have a detectable odor. That's what's so dangerous about toxic gases--you can't always smell them.

Also, birds are more sensitive than humans to toxic gases. Remember the canaries in mines? Also, people who own tropical birds and keep them in their homes know how careful they have to be about exposure to gases that are bad for birds but don't bother humans.

I dont know if Jiro is old enough to remember the canaries in mines... Perhaps you can find someone else to relate with on that.. :D

I dont know if Jiro is old enough to remember the canaries in mines... Perhaps you can find someone else to relate with on that.. :D

Hey, if it was featured on The Simpsons, I'm sure Jiro would had been familiar with it. :lol:

Sorry. I didn't realize it was an age-related fact. I thought it was common knowledge. :giggle:

Sorry. I didn't realize it was an age-related fact. I thought it was common knowledge. :giggle:

Canaries in the mines is a good example. Off the top of my head, other non-odor chemicals would be methane and jellied alcohol......

oh I wasn't thinking about the smell. I meant the abnormal level of gaseous substance in air or detection of poisonous gas. I misspoke. I was thinking "odor" in terms of gaseous substance instead of smell. oopsie!

Back