Unusual Events in Arkansas

Interesting. Where's the volcano?

Fright! :( :( :(

If It is happening in my area then.... We must escape to another state to be safe! :shock:

I heard some people think is was the fireworks on new year that cause the bird stress. I can't help but think is was some poisonous gas in the air as there where so many dead birds. I find it very disturbing and sad that we're losing so many birds , bats and honey bees . I hope someone will come with an answer to what is going on fast! The birds looked like redwing black birds
and I really love those birds . We do not have a lot around as the wet land being wiped out! This story is really sad! :(

I heard some people think is was the fireworks on new year that cause the bird stress. I can't help but think is was some poisonous gas in the air as there where so many dead birds. I find it very disturbing and sad that we're losing so many birds , bats and honey bees . I hope someone will come with an answer to what is going on fast! The birds looked like redwing black birds
and I really love those birds . We do not have a lot around as the wet land being wiped out! This story is really sad! :(

if there was a poisonous gas, there would be human causality. The Air Quality agency reported no strange odor.

and no we're not losing so many birds, bats, etc. There are literally hundreds of thousands of them, if not millions.

if there was a poisonous gas, there would be human causality. The Air Quality agency reported no strange odor.

and no we're not losing so many birds, bats, etc. There are literally hundreds of thousands of them, if not millions.

Natural gas has no odor at all.

I wouldnt be surprised if the earthquakes busted a line for the natural gas to emit into the air... Then the natural gas gets trapped into a pocket of air... Then birds fly into it.. instadeath since birds are small.

Natural gas has no odor at all.

I wouldnt be surprised if the earthquakes busted a line for the natural gas to emit into the air... Then the natural gas gets trapped into a pocket of air... Then birds fly into it.. instadeath since birds are small.

good theory.

The bats in my state are dying from some unknown causes. We use to have a lot of barn swallows in New Hampshire and a lot of dies and the wild turkey were dying out in my state but they brought back with the help of man. The bald eagle made a comeback once DDT was banned. I have not seen a blue bird in my state for years, i use to see them when I was a little girl. The last time I saw a blue bird was in 1999 when I was in OK.

I think Arkansas is the new Egypt, we are having our 7 plagues. :lol:

Well, like PFH said... natural gas doesn't have an odour. The gas company always add an odour, usually rotten eggs or sulfur-like odour.

Wirelessly posted

whatdidyousay! said:

The bats in my state are dying from some unknown causes. We use to have a lot of barn swallows in New Hampshire and a lot of dies and the wild turkey were dying out in my state but they brought back with the help of man. The bald eagle made a comeback once DDT was banned. I have not seen a blue bird in my state for years, i use to see them when I was a little girl. The last time I saw a blue bird was in 1999 when I was in OK.

Might want to consider evolution. Birds evolved to be paranoid of humans.

Wolves were once considered brave enough to approach and docile enough for humans to turn them into pets-- look at accounts of tribesmen and early monks. Nowadays due to heavy prosecution, they're neurotic and wary of human presence. There are still wolves brave enough to approach humans, but they're isolated pockets like the population on Ellesmere Island.

Apparently they died from internal bleeding. It's still considered a mystery though.

George Badley, the state veterinarian with Arkansas' Livestock and Poultry Commission, says tests on a handful of the thousands of dead birds all showed internal injuries.

"The 17 birds we did a necropsy on had internal bleeding that looks like blunt force trauma -- like they ran into something, would be our best guess," Dr. George Badley told CTV's Canada AM Tuesday morning.

Tests have, so far, ruled out poison and lightning as the cause of the birds' mass death.

CTV Toronto - Arkansas birds died with internal bleeding: officials - CTV News

:hmm:

There's plenty of theories out there. This is an interesting one though. Sounds pretty far-fetched, but who knows?

The director of Cornell University's ornithology lab in Ithaca, N.Y., said the most likely suspect is violent weather. It's probable that thousands of birds were asleep, roosting in a single tree, when a "washing machine-type thunderstorm" sucked them up into the air, disoriented them, and even fatally soaked and chilled them.

No poison found in birds that fell on town - U.S. news - Environment - msnbc.com

Earlier in the thread, I mentioned that there has been constant earthquakes being detected in Guy, Arkansas, 40 miles north of the town of Beebe.

From what I know, they have detected at least 400 earthquakes there since September. There has been five recorded earthquakes since January 1st. 3 were recorded on NYE, 4 the day before.

Earthquake List for Map Centered at 32°N, 90°W

I am curious...

I need the locations of WHERE fishes and birds died. Are there any coordinates of where they were found? It would be easy to visualize on Google Earth and try to figure out the mystery of it all.

Earlier in the thread, I mentioned that there has been constant earthquakes being detected in Guy, Arkansas, 40 miles north of the town of Beebe.

From what I know, they have detected at least 400 earthquakes there since September. There has been five recorded earthquakes since January 1st. 3 were recorded on NYE, 4 the day before.

Earthquake List for Map Centered at 32°N, 90°W
I thought the number was over 500?

maybe it is the government drilling for more underground bases? Or Clinton tapping more fatties around the town Guy?

Back