Unusual Events in Arkansas

I am curious...

I need the locations of WHERE fishes and birds died. Are there any coordinates of where they were found? It would be easy to visualize on Google Earth and try to figure out the mystery of it all.

For the drum fish, it was in the Arkansas River in the Northwestern section of the state. All of the blackbirds and starlings died within a range of one mile in the town of Beebe. It's a very small town from what I know.

The town of Guy is located around 40 miles north of Beebe. The location of the fish is around 125 miles west of Beebe. I'm not sure if I can find the exact location though. I could try.

I thought the number was over 500?

maybe it is the government drilling for more underground bases? Or Clinton tapping more fatties around the town Guy?

I heard the same, but I only said at least 400 to be safe. It's still a lot of earthquakes though. One website I went to the other day said that they recorded only 36 earthquakes for the whole year prior to the surge.

Clinton? That's a good possibility.

For the drum fish, it was in the Arkansas River in the Northwestern section of the state. All of the blackbirds and starlings died within a range of one mile in the town of Beebe. It's a very small town from what I know.

The town of Guy is located around 40 miles north of Beebe. The location of the fish is around 125 miles west of Beebe. I'm not sure if I can find the exact location though. I could try.

How about the wind current? Did the wind current "carry" something from fish location to those birds?

How about the wind current? Did the wind current "carry" something from fish location to those birds?

So far, all they are saying is that they suspect it's a disease that killed the drum fish. They said it isn't a pollutant because if it was, it would had killed other types of fishes rather than just one. Although, I don't believe there is a link between the fish and the birds. I just think it's one bizarre coincidence.

However, I do wonder about the earthquakes because sometimes they can unleash something harmful to the surrounding environment. For instance, massive quantities of carbon dioxide can kill a whole lot of people.

Do you remember the Lake Nyos disaster from 1986?

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2008/08/dayintech_0821

So far, all they are saying is that they suspect it's a disease that killed the drum fish. They said it isn't a pollutant because if it was, it would had killed other types of fishes rather than just one. Although, I don't believe there is a link between the fish and the birds. I just think it's one bizarre coincidence.

However, I do wonder about the earthquakes because sometimes they can unleash something harmful to the surrounding environment. For instance, massive quantities of carbon dioxide can kill a whole lot of people.

Do you remember the Lake Nyos disaster from 1986?

Aug. 21, 1986: Volcanic Lake Explodes, Killing Thousands

Oh, yes I do remember that disaster.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Captivate (i897))

I believe its disease that killed them. Doubt its from earthquakes. At first, I thought its from tornadoes that sucked them up and rained them from the sky but nope.

I believe its disease that killed them. Doubt its from earthquakes. At first, I thought its from tornadoes that sucked them up and rained them from the sky but nope.

Speaking of tornadoes, didn't they recently have some? Isn't it unusual for tornadoes to occur during the winter?

By the way, if it was truly a disease that killed all these drum fish... why did they all die at the same time?

Don't you find that a little odd? :hmm:

How can Disease kill them all at once -- all of them falling out of sky? Didn't know disease have timer that determines their death?

Banjo said:

Speaking of tornadoes, didn't they recently have some? Isn't it unusual for tornadoes to occur during the winter?

Yes they recently had tornadoes and yes tornadoes can occur anytime of the year. I remember two tornadoes touched down in California back in the 90s. That was in December.

By the way, if it was truly a disease that killed all these drum fish... why did they all die at the same time?

Don't you find that a little odd? :hmm:

They're bottom feeders... maybe they ate something that other fish didnt.

LinuxGold said:

How can Disease kill them all at once -- all of them falling out of sky? Didn't know disease have timer that determines their death?

Maybe it was a rapid spread of disease that all of it got it and then rained down from the sky. What about the fish? Did they rain down from the sky too?

They're bottom feeders... maybe they ate something that other fish didnt.

Well, the thought didn't occur to me. It's an interesting one though. Aren't there other species that are bottom feeders too? If so, wouldn't it have affected them too as well?

Yes they recently had tornadoes and yes tornadoes can occur anytime of the year. I remember two tornadoes touched down in California back in the 90s. That was in December.

True, although I just looked it up. It's still unusual that tornadoes would occur at this time of year.

Banjo said:

True, although I just looked it up. It's still unusual that tornadoes would occur at this time of year.

Yeah, unusual for lot of people. Oregon had a big tornado last month, too. I think birds got killed by tornadoes and fish got killed off by disease. So maybe it wasnt related.

I want to point out that birds and fishes died in approximate same horizontal area to each other.

Back