The pictures in California.

OHHHHHHHHH YEA! My son and I will be in Los Angeles on June 20th at around 12:30 PST (3:30 EST). I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetheart said:
You will be in California soon!!!!!

Then come here to petting our ratties :lol: yeppers, Rats are very smart... They always come to me instead of another people because they smell my scent and they know that it's my scent, they have smart nose and ears than eyes, but they can see good but not see BEST like another animals... And more go on about rats that they are smart...

You're welcome!

Good to see your photos. Glad you and Sequoia enjoyed the road trip! I have seen the Mt. Shasta when I was driving on Interstate 5 few times. It was nice view!

Beautiful! Seq has an eye for photography - Seq, keep it up! I can see your potential there :)

I can practically drive down Interstate 5 up and down the West Coast blindfolded :whistle:

Mt Shasta is lovely - will drive down through there next November - cant wait :)

LakeTahoe said:
OHHHHHHHHH YEA! My son and I will be in Los Angeles on June 20th at around 12:30 PST (3:30 EST). I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Say hello to my hometown! I miss LA even though its smoggy and crowded but its my home! :cheers:

LakeTahoe said:

That's good, you better be taking the pictures to share with us! ;)

Seattle.guy said:
Good to see your photos. Glad you and Sequoia enjoyed the road trip! I have seen the Mt. Shasta when I was driving on Interstate 5 few times. It was nice view!

Thanks! Yeppers, it's nice view ;)

Gemtun said:
Beautiful! Seq has an eye for photography - Seq, keep it up! I can see your potential there :)

I can practically drive down Interstate 5 up and down the West Coast blindfolded :whistle:

Mt Shasta is lovely - will drive down through there next November - cant wait :)

Thanks! Yeppers he has that ;)

Ohh you silly :lol: but I know what you mean ;)

Yeppers, that's lovely. We might will drive there again this August and November too ;)

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! Yeppers he has that ;)

Ohh you silly :lol: but I know what you mean ;)

Yeppers, that's lovely. We might will drive there again this August and November too ;)

Did you like Ashland if you had an opportunity to stop there? If not, do stop there in near future, then go up to Jacksonsville, west of Ashland - a real old Western town. :)

Gemtun said:
Did you like Ashland if you had an opportunity to stop there? If not, do stop there in near future, then go up to Jacksonsville, west of Ashland - a real old Western town. :)

Ashland that is near by Medford in Oregon??? Just wanted to make sure...

Ohh, Jacksonsville? In oregon or california? I would love to seeing old Western Town becuase Im very interesting in Western time with Native American and such like that.. ;)

Thank you for that information :D

Back