The pictures in California.

SherryCherish said:
yeah I love both of you! Your too way wild for me LOL

I agreed with Tweety, I thought you love wild??? ;)

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! I'm not sure, I think maybe in 80s or more? Maybe you can ask Sequoias about this? Sorry?

Sure thing - no problem. I will ask him after he creates his new thread for pictures. I am so glad that both of you had a gooood time together, especially your ratties. :lol: I am sure they are havin' a good time, too ! Heh ( Hey psst.. fyi, I hate ratties. Eww *shudder* LOL )

CyberRed said:
Sure thing - no problem. I will ask him after he creates his new thread for pictures. I am so glad that both of you had a gooood time together, especially your ratties. :lol: I am sure they are havin' a good time, too ! Heh ( Hey psst.. fyi, I hate ratties. Eww *shudder* LOL )

Thanks, you can ask him when he makes the thread... Thanks, we had blast time in there but HOT! Wow... And, ratties enjoyed but hate the noise and hot I bet... And, I know almost everybody include you hate rats even include some of my family. Odd thing, when Sequoias and I got in his friend's apt and everybody wanted to hold the rats, they love them. Strange!

Very beautiful pictures ya took Sweetheart... aww it cute ya took the rats with ya and Sequoias on to California trip. heh

~SG~ said:
Very beautiful pictures ya took Sweetheart... aww it cute ya took the rats with ya and Sequoias on to California trip. heh

Thankkkkkks! Yeppers, it's cute and I love our ratties ;) :giggle:

Domestic Migration is loss but population is just growing from offspring and immigrants from other countries, unlike in Midwest and Northeast, and domestic migration loss is occured in 90's during lacking of job growth then after job growth is recovred in late 90's then other problem again is about overpriced in real estate, that many middle class families are flee to Arizona, Nevada and some other states for affordable real estate. If real estate is recovered then domestic migration loss would no longer to be serious problem, just going be climbing up. Now, Domestic migration isn't loss in big number, unlike in 90's, in 90's are worst.

Despite about that issues... Many single people, yuppie, gay, lesbian and rich families (upper class) are moving to CA and make wonderful flavor with lifestyle, instead of middle class families. Reserve Great Migration is started in 90's when blacks are leaving CA, midwest and northeast to southeast states for new homes, more flavor with black culture, that's part of domestic migration loss.

I just interesting to find something. :)

amazing pictures! sweetheart, I hope that you had much fun! I went to CA few times. I loves go San Diego so much so I can able go Mexico. :whistle:

Hi Sweetheart, I just saw the pictures. I did not know California had an active volanco ? but it does make sense since Hawaii is so close by to California geographically and the weather usually is always warm, sunny balmy in CA. I am really surprised you guys took the pet rats on vacation with you. I am glad you enjoyed your time in California and I am glad that Sequoias did introduce you to his family. I hope things will continue to go well and also I hope you will eventually meet Fei Ku again in Michigan soon and I hope that will be good also to visit your parents too. I am sure they all miss you too so does Fei Ku miss you too. :angel:

Heath said:
Hi Sweetheart, I just saw the pictures. I did not know California had an active volanco ? but it does make sense since Hawaii is so close by to California geographically and the weather usually is always warm, sunny balmy in CA. I am really surprised you guys took the pet rats on vacation with you. I am glad you enjoyed your time in California and I am glad that Sequoias did introduce you to his family. I hope things will continue to go well and also I hope you will eventually meet Fei Ku again in Michigan soon and I hope that will be good also to visit your parents too. I am sure they all miss you too so does Fei Ku miss you too. :angel:

Do you think it's volanco? then find out... Look at picture...
shasta2.jpg

Mt. Shasta is not an active volcano.. it is dormant right now. the last time it erupted was in 1700's.. its way past time ..

http://volcano.und.edu/vwdocs/volc_images/north_america/california/shasta.html

more infos on volcanoes in California.. Mt. Shasta is not the only volcano.. there are more..

Amboy Crater
Black Butte
Clear Lake
Coso Volcanic Field
Glass Mountain
Golden Trout Creek Volcanic Field
Gorda Ridge
Inyo Craters - Inyo Domes
Lassen Peak
Lassen Volcanic National Park
Lava Beds Vicinity
Lava Beds National Monument
Long Valley Caldera
Mammoth Mountain
Medicine Lake
Mono Craters - Mono Domes
Mount Konocti
Mount Lassen
Salton Buttes
Sutter Buttes

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volcanoes/California/framework.html

Happy REading!!! :)

PS.. sorry off the topic.. but THE PICS LOOK FANTASTIC.. i have been to california few times as my family are from there.. :) Ohh the rats are CUTE!!! :)

TrippLA, That is why I said volcanco ?

just so that you know okay ....

It was a great trip. I will post more pictures of the trip with my camera on Tuesday. It was a fun reunion and a long weekend, phew!

Back