The pictures in California.

Yikes you brought your rats with you??? :hyper:

Those are nice pictures!!!

SherryCherish said:
mm' get a room, Tweety and Sweetheart.. (OoO! I'm free! for once not see their craziest butts) lol

I thought you love to join in with us?! :( I will miss you

Just kidding! :rofl:

TrippLA said:
Yea, cost of living in California are rediciously but I just avoid to buy and own houses, real estate is pain ass because it's out of control and too expensive and alot of people cannot afford high down payment. I just rather to rent apartment with roommates, partners, family and others. Gas prices sucks but we have public transportation to save our money but many low and middle class families with children, excluding single have hard time with life, just cannot afford to drive in long commute and live in apartment in nearly permanently. I will NEVER to buy house anymore, it's worthless to own that.

I'm glad that you have fun in California. :)

Yeppers, it's pain in ass! But I love California which it's VERY beautiful but I got bad sun burn already in there! :giggle:

wow it's soo beauuttyyy placeee and plss take us to there! SweetHeart heh kidding! and i m glad that you has good time!

RebelGirl said:
Yikes you brought your rats with you??? :hyper:

Those are nice pictures!!!

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPERS! I can't live without them same like, I can't live without my Sequoias. :whistle:

Thankkkkkkkkkks!

LovelyBlkGal said:
wow it's soo beauuttyyy placeee and plss take us to there! SweetHeart heh kidding! and i m glad that you has good time!

Yeppers, it's very beautiful out of there! I wish we can take all of you to California! :giggle: Thanks!

Sweetheart said:
YEPPPPPPPPPPPPERS! I can't live without them same like, I can't live without my Sequoias. :whistle:

Thankkkkkkkkkks!
yes alike i cant stand without sk2! :lol:

TrippLA said:
Yea, cost of living in California are rediciously but I just avoid to buy and own houses, real estate is pain ass because it's out of control and too expensive and alot of people cannot afford high down payment. I just rather to rent apartment with roommates, partners, family and others. Gas prices sucks but we have public transportation to save our money but many low and middle class families with children, excluding single have hard time with life, just cannot afford to drive in long commute and live in apartment in nearly permanently. I will NEVER to buy house anymore, it's worthless to own that.

I'm glad that you have fun in California. :)
OH really! I not realized that way! It not easy life there.

Very nice pictures ! I am curious -- what's the temp. on that day you both were travelin' ?

CyberRed said:
Very nice pictures ! I am curious -- what's the temp. on that day you both were travelin' ?

Thanks! I'm not sure, I think maybe in 80s or more? Maybe you can ask Sequoias about this? Sorry?

Back