The pictures in California.

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
I took the pictures of California during my seqoias and I was on the way to his parents' house. I don't have that much pictures and forgot to bring the digital camera to Sequoias' Reunion, I'm sorry. But Sequoias do have more few of pictures, he will post his own thread to sharing with all of you guys. I hope all of you enjoy the pictures ;)

That's Sequoias' and my ratties, Nike and Boo Boo and Socks.

That's Sequoias' and my ratties, Socks and Boo Boo which they're showing their face to you guys :giggle:

That's Sequoias' and my rat, Boo Boo.

That's Sequoias' and my ratties, Boo Boo and Socks and Nike again

That's Mt. Shasta in California.

That's Mt Shasta again.

That's next by Mt. Shasta

That's close by Mt. Shasta.

aww beautiful sweetheart

i was in san francisco last week HEHE
got back home sat morning

Beautiful! I never been touched in CA my life but My mom told me yes, I was 3 yrs old. My family and me went to Los Anglea ( not good spelling), CA for reunion family 2 weeks. I not remembered that.

moonflower said:
aww beautiful sweetheart

i was in san francisco last week HEHE
got back home sat morning

Thanks!

Oh that's great, I hope you did have fun!

I love California but $$$$$$$$, yikes!

EagleCherokee63 said:
Beautiful! I never been touched in CA my life but My mom told me yes, I was 3 yrs old. My family and me went to Los Anglea ( not good spelling), CA for reunion family 2 weeks. I not remembered that.

Thanks! Ohh, I do understand. But maybe next time you can go to CA to seeing ;)

TweetyBird said:
awwww cue pets go with parents.. easy job hehe.. wow good pictures!!!

Thanks! Yeppers! :giggle: Thanks! But Sequoias will post more of pictures when he gets home and getting pictures from his friends and parents to post them more ok? ;)

EagleCherokee63 said:
:welcome: Someday, We will trip vacation in CA.

Sounds good! ;) Im thinking about to go California again soon ;)

Maybe this August or October when we can afford enough.

Sweetheart said:
Thanks! Yeppers! :giggle: Thanks! But Sequoias will post more of pictures when he gets home and getting pictures from his friends and parents to post them more ok? ;)
my sexii blonde is backkkkkkkk hahahahah sure i can wait for him put the pix

TweetyBird said:
my sexii blonde is backkkkkkkk hahahahah sure i can wait for him put the pix

:lol: Yeppers, Im back! Lets flirting again! ;) :giggle: Yeppers, he will post the pictures more when he gets on the computer ;) just watch out for his thread. :D

Sweetheart said:
:lol: Yeppers, Im back! Lets flirting again! ;) :giggle: Yeppers, he will post the pictures more when he gets on the computer ;) just watch out for his thread. :D
hahahahha :rofl:

Sweetheart! why u have to show the rats again?!?! *creep goose bumps* Beautiful pictures of views, I love to travels to see the world. (whew) Tweety been cry on my shoulder and now my shoulder is free! man its gonna be sore for long.. LOL

Sweetheart said:
Sounds good! ;) Im thinking about to go California again soon ;)

Maybe this August or October when we can afford enough.
Sure, You can take picture and put here. I would love look it! :) :) Have a fun trip in CA!

SherryCherish said:
Sweetheart! why u have to show the rats again?!?! *creep goose bumps* Beautiful pictures of views, I love to travels to see the world. (whew) Tweety been cry on my shoulder and now my shoulder is free! man its gonna be sore for long.. LOL

Sorry! I love to showing my babies(ratties) because I love them a ton like they are my own kids ;) Thanks! I love to traveling to see the world too! Awwww, feel better? :rofl:

SherryCherish said:
LMAO!!!! very funni!!!!! :rofl: it made me laugh hard

mm' get a room, Tweety and Sweetheart.. (OoO! I'm free! for once not see their craziest butts) lol

Sweetheart said:
Thanks!

Oh that's great, I hope you did have fun!

I love California but $$$$$$$$, yikes!

Yea, cost of living in California are rediciously but I just avoid to buy and own houses, real estate is pain ass because it's out of control and too expensive and alot of people cannot afford high down payment. I just rather to rent apartment with roommates, partners, family and others. Gas prices sucks but we have public transportation to save our money but many low and middle class families with children, excluding single have hard time with life, just cannot afford to drive in long commute and live in apartment in nearly permanently. I will NEVER to buy house anymore, it's worthless to own that.

I'm glad that you have fun in California. :)

Back