The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, if wish it were easy. Then I would have a bunch of AD visitors :D

I stayed home from work got this flu thing blah. I got rid of the fever that's a good thing. Visitors are welcomed on my pager (aim or text), here in AD is good too heehee

Jake, I am sure there are reasonable hotel rates will have check and get back to you by any chance bec you are deaf get a discount?

Sally Lou, I am in Los Angeles.

I'm surprised at myself today, because I was up since 8:30 am till 3 am yesterday, and I woke up at noon feeling fabulous! It is a sunny day outside, though I doubt it is any warmer. :grouphug: Just wanted to say HI to everyone and I enjoyed reading varies of threads in AD. Keep it up because I enjoyed learning new things each day!

OB7, I'll keep that in mind in case I ever pass that way. I have a cousin in CA but she's in a different part.

I like your avatar, daystarnite.

OB7, I'll keep that in mind in case I ever pass that way. I have a cousin in CA but she's in a different part.

Great, if you ever come by here. I was in downtown yesterday, can't believe how fashion really rules, not that its new to me, just a reminder, and I wanted EVERYTHING LOL

Uh, oh. I don't think that I'm fashionable enough for downtown. Plus, all the people in CA are so tanned. I look like a ghost next to them! :giggle:

I wish I lived somewhere warm all year. However, I would want to come back here for Christmas because I need snow on Christmas. Christmas doesn't exist without snow. :lol:

:wave: Just popped in to say hi to everyone!...I'm not around much lately as I'm pretty snowed under with work!

Hey, stephfan! Hope that work calms down and that you're around more soon! :wave:

New avatar and signature! What do you think?

Hey, stephfan! Hope that work calms down and that you're around more soon! :wave:

New avatar and signature! What do you think?

Is that a question for everyone? Squidward is very cool. I have played several SpongeBob games and he is always featured.

I don't know what your signature is?

Yes, for everyone and anyone! :wave:

Squidward is my fav Spongebob character. He's hysterical. I love when he answers the phone and says "you have reached the home of unrecognized talent." :lol:

The signature is Stephen Colbert dancing and a quote. I think that it's funny. :cool2:

Pretty small for the price..but has space saving features. :)

yeah, it looks nice and suitable formyself tho. reasonable price as others are $$$$$$

I stayed home from work got this flu thing blah. I got rid of the fever that's a good thing. Visitors are welcomed on my pager (aim or text), here in AD is good too heehee

Jake, I am sure there are reasonable hotel rates will have check and get back to you by any chance bec you are deaf get a discount?

Sally Lou, I am in Los Angeles.

discount? do they have discounted prices? :shock:

yeah, it looks nice and suitable formyself tho. reasonable price as others are $$$$$$

discount? do they have discounted prices? :shock:

Uh, oh. I don't think that I'm fashionable enough for downtown. Plus, all the people in CA are so tanned. I look like a ghost next to them! :giggle:

Jake, I don't know about the discount just thought I would ask you if you get discounts bec you are deaf.

SallyLou, when you do come to L.A. have a great time sight seeing. I was just fascinated by the fashion ( I am not into fashion) something just sparked and I feel in love with the clothes lol

Jake, I don't know about the discount just thought I would ask you if you get discounts bec you are deaf.

SallyLou, when you do come to L.A. have a great time sight seeing. I was just fascinated by the fashion ( I am not into fashion) something just sparked and I feel in love with the clothes lol
Oh, I got confused myself, and no I don't get discount as I am deaf. I just pay what's on the table.

Jake, that's ok. I did PM you with some hotel links hope they work out for you :)

Jake, that's ok. I did PM you with some hotel links hope they work out for you :)
Yeah, got your PM, thanks OB7. Will look for nice hotel near the LAX, so I can chill there for the day and rest most of the time after a loooong flight from NYC

Yeah, got your PM, thanks OB7. Will look for nice hotel near the LAX, so I can chill there for the day and rest most of the time after a loooong flight from NYC

Glad you got my PM hope it works out for you :)

:wave: just popping in to see what's going on. now popping out. I've been working on my bike for quite a long time.... it's almost done... I'm winter'izing my bike :cold:

Oh thanks! :ty: I was really excited when I found it and I decided to use it as my avatar for AD. :D Mind you, I might change it often....

I think Spongebob is a pretty good show, too. I kinda miss watching it because I haven't watch TV or cartoons for like I think more than six months? I preferred watching educational shows.

I change my avatar and signature whenever I get bored with it, too. It's fun to pic out new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back