The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when you wake up in the morning and your eyelids are all crusty and stuck together. Sick. :ugh:

My right eye was like that when I woke up this am...I thought it was allergies and went to work. Worked with the kids all morning. Ooops.

Our whole family got that twice when the kids were little. It really sucks!!

But it is pretty funny that the teacher got sent home! :lol: (sorry)

Yep, it is funny! :lol:

Lol! Uh-oh.. :doh:[

At least the lessons were productive. They learned how to multiply any amount of money today, learned 20 new vocabulary words, and write using contractions. :D My aide took over to teach my social studies lessons. I hope she will do ok cuz the lesson is on economics! :shock:

For the people who hasn't read my story in brydie's thread, you can click the link below my siggy.

Thank you, thought it was. Most of us are glad that he's with his daughter now :)

But I was very moved by your story. Every time today I thought of him being greeted in Heaven, I started to cry again. I really miss Byrdie. :(

Thank you botts, and I have PM'ed the story to Jillio, who she will pass it to Uncle Rich, hopefully will be read out at brydie's funeral.

My hubby is taking me to urgent care cuz both of my eyes r completely red and practically swollen shut. The pain is becoming unbearable. I didn't know pink eye can get this bad. The one I had two years ago was nowhere near as bad. Ugh...

My hubby is taking me to urgent care cuz both of my eyes r completely red and practically swollen shut. The pain is becoming unbearable. I didn't know pink eye can get this bad. The one I had two years ago was nowhere near as bad. Ugh...

Good luck Shel. I hope you get seen soon.

oh my lordy!

Awww.. Good luck Shel.

Hope you get better soon. I have never had pink eye but, I have seen some bad cases.

Here at urgent care. All of sudden it feels like I am running a fever as well. Went to the bathroom..was shocked to see how dark red both of my eyes have gotten. It feels like someone punched both of them. WTF???

I hope it is nothing serious...*sighs*

Thanks for the get well wishes..:)

Get better soon!!! Those are nasty to have! I had it few years ago and I was soo miserable!!! Got the medication and finally it went away! UGH!

Keep us updated how you are doing!

Here at urgent care. All of sudden it feels like I am running a fever as well. Went to the bathroom..was shocked to see how dark red both of my eyes have gotten. It feels like someone punched both of them. WTF???

I hope it is nothing serious...*sighs*

Thanks for the get well wishes..:)

Pink eye can be miserable! Hope urgent care gets you taken care of!

U r right LakeTahoe, it is no fun. I had one 2 years ago but I guess it was mild. The dr said I have a severe case and said if it is not better in 24 hours, go back. My left eye is now nearly completely swollen shut. Can only see from 1 eye..too weird trying to lipread everyone with one working eye..lol. Got the meds so hope it will improve. Also got a low grade fever ..under 100 degrees. Not bad. Thanks everyone. My husband is so cranky tonight cuz he is starting to get a cold on top of his withdrawals so it seems like he is the one who needs to be babied not me. He is complaining and whining and I feel like telling him to SHUT UP!!! Gotta be the strong one here...men r babies! :lol:

aww Shel i hope you feel better and for your hubby too lol about hubby being wanna be babied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back