The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
<~~~~:dance: can't waitt zoom to Mich havin party and meet deaf new ppl :thumb: this sat *woot*!

Feel ing very very miserable. Got a fever and both eyes are so swollen. This is no fun. :(

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Oh dear Shel, have you tried cold face cloth compresses on your eyes? Please make sure no one uses that face cloth after you do.

Tea bag compresses do help with the pain of the eyelids. The calendula flowers from the tea bags helps with the sting and will draw the redness & puffiness from your eyes.

This works wonders for pink eyes, stys and allergic reactions to pollen as well. Just moisten the tea bag with warm water or even make a tea for yourself and save the teabag. Put that on each eye and relax for 10 mins. Put the cold facecloth compress back on your eyes.

Hope they work.

My hubby is taking me to urgent care cuz both of my eyes r completely red and practically swollen shut. The pain is becoming unbearable. I didn't know pink eye can get this bad. The one I had two years ago was nowhere near as bad. Ugh...

Yikes!! I've had a pink eye before, it's very contagious. Have your doctor prescribed you antibiotic eye drops and ointment? With those, it'll heal up in 2 to 3 days in no time. ;)

i know shel it is not fun my niece had it my nephew had it and my sister had it they said it not fun so i can image it is not fun.

Shel, i had pink eyes several times. Please dont think i am not clean. I am clean. Just bad luck. boy they were NO fun. Hope you are all alone at home and close your eyes and rest! =(

Ouch. Get well soon Shel! My daughter had pink eye last summer and I have no idea how I kept from getting it.

I am less than 100 posts away from being a postwhore, and nothing else too exciting. I'm watching a show on NatGeo about the evolution of humanis erectus. Yes, I am being boring today, LOL.

I am less than 100 posts away from being a postwhore, and nothing else too exciting. I'm watching a show on NatGeo about the evolution of humanis erectus. Yes, I am being boring today, LOL.

*coughs* postwhore *coughs*

Dearest Dixie,

What channel would that eerrmm.. perv show be on? :naughty:

Oh dear Shel, have you tried cold face cloth compresses on your eyes? Please make sure no one uses that face cloth after you do.

Tea bag compresses do help with the pain of the eyelids. The calendula flowers from the tea bags helps with the sting and will draw the redness & puffiness from your eyes.

This works wonders for pink eyes, stys and allergic reactions to pollen as well. Just moisten the tea bag with warm water or even make a tea for yourself and save the teabag. Put that on each eye and relax for 10 mins. Put the cold facecloth compress back on your eyes.

Hope they work.

Thanks. I will ask my hubby to buy some after work. Sounds comfortable!

aww Shel i hope you feel better and for your hubby too lol about hubby being wanna be babied

My hubby now is really sick but refused to stay home and went to work. He said going thru the withdrawals are hurting his lungs. Strange.

Yea, he was being a baby last night..I was sitting there with my left eye swollen shut and barely able to see from my right eye and he is moaning and groaning. I just ignored him. LOL!

Thanks.

It works wonders and it does sting at first when you put the tea bags on the eyes but it does feel good.

Yikes!! I've had a pink eye before, it's very contagious. Have your doctor prescribed you antibiotic eye drops and ointment? With those, it'll heal up in 2 to 3 days in no time. ;)

I know...that was why i got kicked out of work yesterday so fast when one of the other teachers ordered me to go to the nurses' office where they confirmed it was. I emailed to my boss telling her to pls send out a notification to the entire campus and to the kids' parents cuz I spent at least 4 hours with the kids and staff with the pink eye thinking it was allergies the whole time. I hope nobody else got it. Yea, I got the eye drops and already, I see an improvement although they feel so brused! Thanks. :)

I was sitting there with my left eye swollen shut and barely able to see from my right eye and he is moaning and groaning. I just ignored him. LOL!

:giggle: I'm so sorry but that had to be a sight to see!! :giggle:

Yanno, sick people that stay together stay forever! :laugh2:

i know shel it is not fun my niece had it my nephew had it and my sister had it they said it not fun so i can image it is not fun.

I had a mild case 2 years ago (my first time)..I thought that was bad but after last night, my first time is now nothing. This case is AWFUL!!! I cant believe how painful it is. Wow!

Shel, i had pink eyes several times. Please dont think i am not clean. I am clean. Just bad luck. boy they were NO fun. Hope you are all alone at home and close your eyes and rest! =(

I am clean too...just my chances are higher with my son in a daycare and my working at the school. Yep, I am alone. My poor son wanted to give me a hug and hold onto me last night but I had to push him away. Gawd, that felt terrible to do that to a 3 year old! Made me feel sick emotionally but he would have gotten a pink eye immediately if I touched him. I was paranoided about it.

I slept all morning. Felt great. The fever made me worn out.

Thanks!

Ouch. Get well soon Shel! My daughter had pink eye last summer and I have no idea how I kept from getting it.

U are lucky u didnt get it. This is no fun especially when it gets this severe. I had to wear sunglasses in the waiting room of the urgent care cuz my face was a mess. Didnt want anyone to run away screaming! LOL!

Hurray!!! Hurry up to become a postwhore!!!! :giggle:

:giggle: I'm so sorry but that had to be a sight to see!! :giggle:

Yanno, sick people that stay together stay forever! :laugh2:

I cant believe how much of a baby he becomes when he gets sick which is rare THANK GOODNESS! :giggle:

U are lucky u didnt get it. This is no fun especially when it gets this severe. I had to wear sunglasses in the waiting room of the urgent care cuz my face was a mess. Didnt want anyone to run away screaming! LOL!

Hurray!!! Hurry up to become a postwhore!!!! :giggle:

I'm trying but it is very slow going. I actually take the time to read everyone's posts so I don't repeat what's already been said.Yes, I know I am slow.

Mod Note:

This thread is reopened.

Now I would like all of you to have cooperation: Please do not post anything that related to Byrdie. Take it directly to here.

Any posts related to Byrdie will be removed with no question asked.

Other than that, post anything else.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back