The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake: congratulations. you'll get a piece of paper from me, if you know what am i talking about in few months ago, aye?

I finally finish up with IEP planning. Its driving me crazy and hope it will go all well on this week. After IEP, im gonna to be lazy for a weekend and will going back to IEP in spring 2010 which it is a year later.

[Shel90: im sure that you have experience with IEP thing by approach with coordinator, rep, parents and students also, other several staff. Its make you insane, right?]

Yes, im finally coming back to this site since i've been busiest with teaching, surf, family, softball leagues/tournaments and meetings.

Jake: congratulations. you'll get a piece of paper from me, if you know what am i talking about in few months ago, aye?

I finally finish up with IEP planning. Its driving me crazy and hope it will go all well on this week. After IEP, im gonna to be lazy for a weekend and will going back to IEP in spring 2010 which it is a year later.

[Shel90: im sure that you have experience with IEP thing by approach with coordinator, rep, parents and students also, other several staff. Its make you insane, right?]

Yes, im finally coming back to this site since i've been busiest with teaching, surf, family, softball leagues/tournaments and meetings.

Yesa, NorCal20, I knew it. :) PM me if you want more details :lol:

Sickness sucks... =/

Running nose and fighting coughs again. :roll:

Anyways, I hope you have a good Monday! :grouphug: :)

I believe congratulations are in order for LT and DHB! :)

and I just left my wallet at home, I am at work :mad2:

If you don't have money, you get free chicken at KFC today. :lol:

i need coffee. All I have is yesterday's coffee and I don't wanna !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back