The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is hubby going to work his magic on the grill again?

Yup! Can't wait. Got ribs, chix, steaks, onions, and corn on cob for the grill! Mmmm can not wait!

Along with plenty of beers! :D

Getting ready to mow the front and back yards. After that, going to get dressed and packed to hit the road to PA for my girls' night out with 4 of my closest friends. Cant wait!

My brother left for NJ...boy, he shared stories about our other brother..what it was like growing up with him. I feel so bad for them. My hubby and I agreed we would NEVER let my other brother stay with us.

Yay! Headed out to the camping trip!

Been so busy last night preparing pasta salads. And marinating the meat!

Coolers are stocked. Will camp out on the island again!

The weather is awsome!

Mother in law, is caring for the puppies while we are gone.

I absolutely live for this! Love being on and around the water!

I miss those days. My dad used to take us on camping trips by the lake when I was growing up. We would go waterskiing, jetskiing and boating all day. Great times!

I wish I can do that for my kids but cant afford a boat. We need to start planning camping trips to the beach.

Have fun!

I miss those days. My dad used to take us on camping trips by the lake when I was growing up. We would go waterskiing, jetskiing and boating all day. Great times!

I wish I can do that for my kids but cant afford a boat. We need to start planning camping trips to the beach.

Have fun!

Thanks!

I grew up camping! So the kids love it. Especially now that they are older and contribute to help out setting up, etc.

We are almost at the boat ramp so I need to get off the BB.

:hugs: will check in from time to time.

My brother left for NJ...boy, he shared stories about our other brother..what it was like growing up with him. I feel so bad for them. My hubby and I agreed we would NEVER let my other brother stay with us.

I wasn't aware that you had another brother, I thought you always had one brother.

I wasn't aware that you had another brother, I thought you always had one brother.

U arent the only one...everyone gets confused.:giggle: I really have 5 brothers but one full brother (same parents). One is soon 21 years old..he is my mom's son with her ex boyfriend and then my other 3...20, 19 and 15 are my dad's kids with his 2nd wife. The 19 year old was here.

However, due to the age differences, I really grew up with one brother. The 21 year old was born when I was 16 and then the other 3 afterwards. The youngest and I are 22 years apart. LOL!

Thanks!

I grew up camping! So the kids love it. Especially now that they are older and contribute to help out setting up, etc.

We are almost at the boat ramp so I need to get off the BB.

:hugs: will check in from time to time.

I grew up camping too.

Guess what?

I hate it with a passion! And to this day--I still hate camping.

Now if I want to go out into the woods--I rent an RV! :lol:

I grew up camping too.

Guess what?

Better yet ,, just go to a nice hotel in the city!! :wave:

I grew up camping too.

Guess what?

I grew up camping with my family but I disliked pop up tent trailer. I should rent RV and loved beauliful California Redwood Park to take camping.

just got back from party. don't forget to wish Alex a happy birthday! :cool2:

:pissed: I HATES HATES clogged nose! I have a hard time to get some sleep! ARGH!!!! Those are phucking annoying!!!

I never liked pop up trailer either. I prefer RV or regular trailer. :) We love camping as well! We'll go camping twice this year I think. :)

I grew up camping with my family but I disliked pop up tent trailer. I should rent RV and loved beauliful California Redwood Park to take camping.

Boy, I am so exhausted from a fun-busy filled weekend.

I went to Indianapolis for the Deaf Nation Expo this past weekend and got to meet bunch of my old childhood friends there. It was great!

I also got to meet another fellow AD'er in person at the expo as well.

Boult - It was awesome to have a chance to meet and chat w/ you for a bit! :)

im not that far off 1,000 posts!!!

This weekend has been stressful!! We gave our dog to new owners :(:(

Yeah, I know he's gone to a great home as the new owners texted my mum sayng he was settling in well!!

We gave him away due to that he used to shed hair all over the house, also we werent able to take him out much for walks etc and also my mums a foster carer and she didnt want little children on the floor when it is full of dog hair

he was a jack russel x type

Just got home from PA. Had a great time with my girlfriends last night. It was my first time seeing her new house...I was surprised that it was a McMansion! Felt so tiny in her house! LOL!

Its Monday here, and it is anzac public holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back