The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the Australian version of Memorial Day, but it more specifically commemorates the Australian and New Zealand soldiers who joined forces in WWII. These soldiers were commonly known as ANZACS during the war, and therefore we have ANZAC Day in Australia and a few international celebrations in Europe as well as one in California where there is a strong Australian/New Zealand population.

Its the Australian version of Memorial Day, but it more specifically commemorates the Australian and New Zealand soldiers who joined forces in WWII. These soldiers were commonly known as ANZACS during the war, and therefore we have ANZAC Day in Australia and a few international celebrations in Europe as well as one in California where there is a strong Australian/New Zealand population.

I see. Good to know. Thanks.

Yes, as I remember us discussing here last year and many of us did not know what ANZAC Day was, as I recall, I think an entire thread was dedicated to the topic of ANZACS.

Ye, you won't believe this....

LakeTahoe, my wife is now on her last week of first trimester!

Woot!

Surprise!!!!! Eh eh eh

I wasn't aware that diehardbiker and LakeTahoe are married to each other. Congratulation to 2nd Trimester!!

I wasn't aware that diehardbiker and LakeTahoe are married to each other. Congratulation to 2nd Trimester!!

:rolf: I think we all did, Mr. know it all. :giggle: Congratulation on your Trimester, diehardbiker and LakeTahoe.

Is this kind of like the "Randomness" thread of the board? I've been to a couple other boards with "Randomness" threads. They're fun... they get interesting. :lol:

Is this kind of like the "Randomness" thread of the board? I've been to a couple other boards with "Randomness" threads. They're fun... they get interesting. :lol:

Yes, it is a general thread called the "Lounge" You can talk just about anything and get involved. BTW...welcome to AD.

Last edited:
Im feeling lazy today! I deserve a break from work and all the errands.

I believe congratulations are in order for LT and DHB! :)

and I just left my wallet at home, I am at work :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back