The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine i'll ever reach 17,000 posts...geez, that's alot.

I can't imagine i'll ever reach 17,000 posts...geez, that's alot.

yea.... tell me about it.... oh wait i'm almost there! all you have to do is post bunch of 1-word posts and useless posts! :lol:

yea.... tell me about it.... oh wait i'm almost there! all you have to do is post bunch of 1-word posts and useless posts! :lol:

Personally, I have too much pride for that, and only say very useful and relevant things! :nana:

Lord if I posted as much as Jake does in a day, I would most certaintly not have a life! I don't know how he does it between work, school, and a social life. But then of course he owns a BB or SK I think, so he can post on the go. But still that's a lot of posting!

[groan] today is busy day with IEPs...

am in hunting for slowpitch bat...i know. im addicted.

I dont even know enough about softball that I can't even tell a difference between a fast-pitch bat and a slow-pitch bat. I figured a bat was a bat as long as you could hit the ball.

fastpitch bat is only allow lighter and barrel is thicker and neck is thin.

slowpitch bat is allow only 1.20 [usssa] or 98 [asa], longer barrel [13" or 14"] and oz is from 26 to 30oz.

there are stores that will label to tell which's one is slowpitch or fastpitch. You can try both to lift. If you use slowpitch bat against fastpitch, it'll crack it up because it is not design for fastpitch [well, obviously]. Fastpitch bat can hit slowpitch depend on what kind of bat that are allow in slowpitch league [for example: Schutt, FL Lady Virus]

anyway, just try to lift.

Well at now we know. I have a bat but I believe its for slow-pitch softball. It does the job. :D But Im not playing softball this year because of my work schedule. I just don't have time for it.

good to know..

i dont buy bats at stores, i usually order through websites because they carry the top line of slowpitch bats, not cheap-o Walmart bats.

I, being a teacher but do have a time :] yayness.

What a nice and cool today...I rather warmer than that! :lol:

Waiting for tator tots done cooking so I can start cook homemade sloppy joes! MMM! MM!

yea mostly 1-word post and some useless posts :mad2:

Not anymore, since I am trying to find an debate where I am cable of to discuss with the others, such unlike yourself in these other debate threads that I never visit.

Lord if I posted as much as Jake does in a day, I would most certaintly not have a life! I don't know how he does it between work, school, and a social life. But then of course he owns a BB or SK I think, so he can post on the go. But still that's a lot of posting!

I am near a computer most of my work time, I work with my PC, and I have a BB, not SK ( My Sk Slide has been lying around somewhere, not being used in ages)

huh - a freee chicken?! now theres another free pizza for the day (only in dallas, tx)!? thanks for the recession economically era! it surely bring us back the worst history.. The Greater Depression. :roll:

well i'd rather to have one round of pizza instead of a slice! :mrgreen:

im feeling ill today, can people cheer me up?

:aw:maybe u feel better tomorrow? do something that is relaxing and comforting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back