The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
just check surf and my b/f is on vp chat w/his's friend right now after i give kiss on his's lip to wake him up from his's sleephead :giggle: then i have go work today from 430pm to 930pm (part time) sux! but that's chit life

just check surf and my b/f is on vp chat w/his's friend right now after i give kiss on his's lip to wake him up from his's sleephead :giggle: then i have go work today from 430pm to 930pm (part time) sux! but that's chit life

$$$$$

Its 9:54 AM here, Im in Witherspoon Hall at Uni, waiting for my 11:00 clock class. I will possibly start at Wal-Mart Saturday, and work during the evenings while I sub during the day MWF and go to class Tues and Thurs. I think my schedule just got jam packed. At least I can say that I will be off government assistance soon. I dont like having to live off of handouts, makes me feel like I'm not doing enough. I would rather work mad hours than to receive a government check any day.

I stopped at JC Penneys this morning hoping I could get some clothes for my work uniform, but they dont open until 10:00 and my Comp II class is at 11:00. I suppose I'll have to go Friday night as soon as I get my DD from daycare.

When they started me on government assistance, they explained to me that all the years I was working, they were taking money from my taxes for this purpose, and it's money that I already earned, so now they're giving it back to me. Also, if I die, they'll cease my stuff and sell it to try to make back what they paid me, even though it was mine already. I think they said that so I wouldn't feel bad about it. It worked. They stand to make a profit off of me in the long run. If tax payers knew about that, they'd be happy I'm on government assistance. I'm still trying hard to get a degree so I can try to get a job so I can hopefully earn real money again. People think I'm taking their tax dollars. Really, I haven't finished taking mine yet, and I'll hopefully be paying again in no time.

LosingGripGirl is DVDFreaker -- FYI, I caught him late last night under different userID. He was removed by the mods.

He is permbanned, already late last year for manipulating accounts, Alex and the mods wasn't happy with him so he was banned for good. And he found another way, and returned under InstantKarma, his post was immediately recongised, I recongised the LosingGripGirl too - hence, this fake gal was banned.

"You don't know how to shut up, do you? They can't even ban me anyway because I am on wireless internet so sucks to be them!"

Wireless internet is internet, no matter what sort of internet.

:laugh2: Nice try!

Fantasy dream, I reckon!

And yes, it was true, SC - it was late last night when he mentioned my first name and I was like 'Hey, you look famailar'

Now, lets move on, shall we?

At the least, some of us knows what's going on. Today is my third day of Uni in the second week, I find uni much better than the community college (well, we call it Canberra Institute of Technology) and I made new friends quicker than I thought.

Now, lets move on, shall we?

At the least, some of us knows what's going on. Today is my third day of Uni in the second week, I find uni much better than the community college (well, we call it Canberra Institute of Technology) and I made new friends quicker than I thought.

You may have already said, but I don't think so, are you going on for more computer studies now at the University?

More business like in the information technology, yes. But mainly the major in the course is Business Informatics.

And Botts, I don't know what you mean but not thining so? What are you specifically, referring to?

More business like in the information technology, yes. But mainly the major in the course is Business Informatics.

And Botts, I don't know what you mean but not thining so? What are you specifically, referring to?

I meant I don't think you said your major. Just saying I don't remember.

I guess I could have said, "In case I am getting senile, what did you say your major was?" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back