The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed I am cuz I'm booking a business + vacation trip to Seattle :cool2:
What s your kind of business?

Finally all dug out of the snow. Couldn't make it to work this morning so I'll definitely work tommorow.

I have two more posts until I hit the sixteen thousand mark of my post count but jiro's catch up, goddamit!

thread's reopened.

Please be considerate of others and keep on.

Sabs...

Its 9:54 AM here, Im in Witherspoon Hall at Uni, waiting for my 11:00 clock class. I will possibly start at Wal-Mart Saturday, and work during the evenings while I sub during the day MWF and go to class Tues and Thurs. I think my schedule just got jam packed. At least I can say that I will be off government assistance soon. I dont like having to live off of handouts, makes me feel like I'm not doing enough. I would rather work mad hours than to receive a government check any day.

I stopped at JC Penneys this morning hoping I could get some clothes for my work uniform, but they dont open until 10:00 and my Comp II class is at 11:00. I suppose I'll have to go Friday night as soon as I get my DD from daycare.

I am new here and I am bored and my name is Jessica, does anybody want to talk? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back