The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you knew, I metioned in a seperate thread that I got accepted in the University of Canberra? Or am I half asleep?

I thought you knew, I metioned in a seperate thread that I got accepted in the University of Canberra? Or am I half asleep?

No I knew you went on to the University, I just did not know what you are going to get your degree in.

Ohhh, I must've forgotten to mention it, it is Bachelor in Business Informatics.

I am at University, got one more lecture class coming up soon - Chemistry.

Right now, I'm relaxing outside under the sun, reading Australian Biology book/Chemistry powerpoints (papers were printed out few days ago).

is it just me or does it seem kinda quiet without the Byrd around squawking?!?!? LOL :rofl2:

any body hear anything? hope his move went well.

I knew something was missing. It has been so lonely here. :lol:

is it just me or does it seem kinda quiet without the Byrd around squawking?!?!? LOL :rofl2:

any body hear anything? hope his move went well.

probably waiting for internet to be set up at his new house

I will be excited to get UPS package of new notebook today.

Cool! I was so excited to get mine last week, too! :)

Hey Everyone and Good Morning :) I am sleepy but i had rough night last night. :(

Good Morning, Everyone :)

Well it really sucks today because I only worked for 2 hours and the work flow was really low. So they sent us home. :(

If the pattern continues, I may will need to look for a 2nd job although it may be hard to find another job given of the recession.

I am sweating! I was on our treadmill and walked for 30 minutes. :) I had TV front of me and that keep me distracted! It does work! HEE!

Good Morning, Everyone :)

Well it really sucks today because I only worked for 2 hours and the work flow was really low. So they sent us home. :(

If the pattern continues, I may will need to look for a 2nd job.

Wish they sent us home here. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back