The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how when we do have a job and gotta work, we rather be anywhere but work. However, when we don't have a job or not enough hours, we rather be working.

Interesting isn't it?

Funny how when we do have a job and gotta work, we rather be anywhere but work. However, when we don't have a job or not enough hours, we rather be working.

Interesting isn't it?

:lol:

I agree - It's ironic in it's own way.

Just a random thought.... I hate a piece of food got stuck in between my teeth. It annoying me, I tried to get it out with my toothbrush, but won't working. :mad2: *sigh* I guess I leave it alone, I was push my toothbrush too hard cause my gum bleeding. It taste awful!:ugh:

Just a random thought.... I hate a piece of food got stuck in between my teeth. It annoying me, I tried to get it out with my toothbrush, but won't working. :mad2: *sigh* I guess I leave it alone, I was push my toothbrush too hard cause my gum bleeding. It taste awful!:ugh:

Try flossing your teeth, It should help get the food off between your teeth?

Nope, I don't have a floss. :doh:

I see. Well, It doesn't hurt to go out there and buy one. They also have different flavored floss. I like the one with the cinnamon flavored floss. It helps when it doesn't taste awful either. :)

It's a good habit to pick up. Gum disease runs in my family so I MUST floss every single day. I'd like to have all of my (real) teeth by the time I reach 60.

Ylke! :eek3: I really need to buy it today. I wrote it down on my list..:cool2:

ever heard of toothpick? use it. I use waterpik as well.

Well, toothpick don't help that much, I guess floss will help.

I cannot wait to go hiking and see summer!

Well, toothpick don't help that much, I guess floss will help.

ah that sucks... The reason why I use waterpik over floss is because I'm lazy and I'm too dumb to use floss. I have absolutely no idea how you guys use the damn string. :scratch: Plus - It was very frustrating to use for me and my hands sometimes suffer from some kind of spasm. I hope it's not the early warning sign of CTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back