The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to go hiking and see summer!

I dislike hiking in summer. hot weather = angry Jiro :mad2:
hiking in winter/fall is the best :cool2:

ah that sucks... The reason why I use waterpik over floss is because I'm lazy and I'm too dumb to use floss. I have absolutely no idea how you guys use the damn string. :scratch: Plus - It was very frustrating to use for me and my hands sometimes suffer from some kind of spasm. I hope it's not the early warning sign of CTS

Flossing isn't that difficult. You're a clever guy. Do it a few times and you'll get the hang of it. :cool2:

ah that sucks... The reason why I use waterpik over floss is because I'm lazy and I'm too dumb to use floss. I have absolutely no idea how you guys use the damn string. :scratch: Plus - It was very frustrating to use for me and my hands sometimes suffer from some kind of spasm. I hope it's not the early warning sign of CTS

:lol: It's not that bad using the floss string but I do know what you mean by that because I hate having to put the string around my fingers then to floss it.

So, I've found it much easier to use this one -- It's a dental floss pick.

http://www.meojbiz.com/home/appstorage/product/0000000317/P001.jpg

This is just to give you an idea.

Flossing isn't that difficult. You're a clever guy. Do it a few times and you'll get the hang of it. :cool2:

sorry but I tried and it was an EPIC FAIL! After all.... I'm just a bumbling old fool....
gerg.gif

:lol: It's not that bad using the floss string but I do know what you mean by that because I hate having to put the string around my fingers then to floss it.

So, I've found it much easier to use this one -- It's a dental floss pick.

http://www.meojbiz.com/home/appstorage/product/0000000317/P001.jpg

This is just to give you an idea.

That's what I used. I have to use some floss tool. CVS sells like 200 of that in a bag for like $5?? but what's pitiful is that it breaks easily. Don't count on it for stubborn stuck food. Get something like this -

202px-Hand-held_dental_floss.jpg

It works very well and it's sturdy.

That's what I used. I have to use some floss tool. CVS sells like 200 of that in a bag for like $5?? but what's pitiful is that it breaks easily. Don't count on it for stubborn stuck food. Get something like this -

202px-Hand-held_dental_floss.jpg

It works very well and it's sturdy.

You're right, It breaks easily when it tries to floss out the stubborn foods that are wedged between the teeth. That is why I also have the old fashioned floss in stock, just to be safe.

I'll have to check that one out. Is it efficient and battery operated, which I'm sure it is?

haha jiro, California mountains don't get that hot in summer mostly in 60s to 70s highs and lows in 30s and 40s. Its not that bad. My old friend and I are planning a week long hike this summer.

sorry but I tried and it was an EPIC FAIL! After all.... I'm just a bumbling old fool....
gerg.gif

Lol, well at least the water pik works for you. I was showing signs of early stages of gum disease at 13 years old. I need something a little more hardcore than a water pik. :P

You're right, It breaks easily when it tries to floss out the stubborn foods that are wedged between the teeth. That is why I also have the old fashioned floss in stock, just to be safe.

I'll have to check that one out. Is it efficient and battery operated, which I'm sure it is?

it is bit hard to see. I'll have to find clearer pix. it is not battery operated. it has the compartment in the "hand" area for refillable floss and you pull the string out along Y-shape and then tighten it around the knob for you to turn it around if you need new floss. it has this floss cutter if you want to discard it. lol i'm not explaining it right.

There are a few kinds -

210K49M9HKL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

flossbrush1.jpg

CMI201_150.gif

haha jiro, California mountains don't get that hot in summer mostly in 60s to 70s highs and lows in 30s and 40s. Its not that bad. My old friend and I are planning a week long hike this summer.

aaaaiiiiigggghhhhtttttt. don't get mauled by mountain lion. that's why I applied for CCW and I salute to Bush for lifting the federal ban on bringing firearm to state park :cool2:

jiro, I have hiked the mountains before so don't worry about being mauled by a mountain lion. They are rare as well. I've seen a bear when we walked thru the redwoods long time ago.

I got new HP Pavillion notebook. display s high resolution than old Vaio notebook. internet s faster to open. Vista is ok but confuse to use it. I will reformat XP Pro or dual boot XP and Vista later.

You will get used to Vista though, it is just OK -OK.

so i come back randomly to visit ad..and i get this comment from someone I've never heard of saying..im rude and ignorant and who knows what else?....seriously..what the heck!?

on another note... yay freckles is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back